Foppa1 with precision icons has been updated to supports user defined home screen icons. It also clears up a lot of font issues as well as the lock screen now matches your homescreen wallpaper.

Foppa1 with Precision Icons -- Version 1.5

Hidden Today with Weather version: Today/Weather OTA

Weather (no today) version: Weather OTA

Today (no weather) version: Today OTA

Clear (no today, no weather) version: Clear OTA
    Sweet! Are you planning on doing this with the Foppa1 non precision icon versions?
    12-05-09 05:24 PM
    nice one, thanks for sharing
    12-06-09 01:36 AM
    I'm dl'ing it now. Thank you. Great job!
    12-07-09 04:35 PM
    I really like the layout of the theme, but have one question. Is there a way to make it so the homescreen icons are user determined and not predefined?
    I can now answer yes to the first question asked in this post. Version 1.5 of Foppa1 is now out for both the custom icons and precision icons, supporting user defined home screen apps. Enjoy!

12-08-09 11:50 PM
    Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 06:23 AM
    Foppa would you be willing to put Foppa1 with custom icons with a double weather slot?
    12-18-09 09:05 AM
    Potentially (interestingly, it's more work than you'd think as you have to redefine all the app slot in Composer). But with the new BerryWeather functionality, it's easy to add a weather slot. This is a screenshot from Foppa7C. This theme has no weather slot, but I added the weather icon via BerryWeather.

12-18-09 09:13 AM
    Potentially (interestingly, it's more work than you'd think as you have to redefine all the app slot in Composer). But with the new BerryWeather functionality, it's easy to add a weather slot. This is a screenshot from Foppa7C. This theme has no weather slot, but I added the weather icon via BerryWeather.

I understand. I really like the look of Foppa1 with the weather slot, but don't have BerryWeather. I am using a free app that doesn't provide the functionality of creating a icon on the homescreen. I was just asking because i got meterberry yesterday for like $2 and wanted to add that to the homescreen opposite the weather slot.

Thanks for your fast reply. Your themes are top notch.
    12-18-09 09:24 AM
    bump to the top
    12-30-09 06:58 PM
    just getting started with quicklaunch and i like the look of these themes I am gonna take them for a spin and see how they are working for me. these really are great looking themes and all i have read has been good.
    12-30-09 07:02 PM
    this is a great theme! when is the new version coming out? i'm used to having the basic stuff on top like battery, signal, etc. is there a version that will always show messages and/or calendar? thanks

btw, i'm using the bold 9700 and it works fine!!
    01-05-10 06:56 PM
    this is a great theme! when is the new version coming out? i'm used to having the basic stuff on top like battery, signal, etc. is there a version that will always show messages and/or calendar? thanks. btw, i'm using the bold 9700 and it works fine!!
    No current plans to update any of these to have a permanent calendar/messages. Future? Maybe.
    01-08-10 10:11 AM
    This is going to sound really picky, so I apologize in advance...

I just came across all of your themes and was looking at each of them - they all seem to have something I like in each - I narrowed it down to these features being put together to make the ideal Foppa theme!

- Foppa 2 Theme with Precision Icons (Today with no weather slot)
    - Blue AppScreen background from your Storm Theme (or anything with subtle blue coloring), but not the highlight squares, just plain precision icons.
    - OS 5 Compatible
    01-27-10 10:57 PM
    can't decide between 6,8,10 and 14, so, you may not be a professional yet, but you're pretty darn good.
    01-31-10 07:20 AM
    Sorry to ask such a dumb question .. I love your themes .. simplified .. allowing larger screen for wallpapers etc .. easy to use etc ..

I've downloaded Foppa 6 .. when I go to activate/choose it .. it's not in the Theme folder ~ with Verizon Zen etc .. when I find it .. it's under Options/Advanced Options/Applications .. I can't seem to activate it as a theme ... how do I do that .. sorry .. but other themes I've downloaded go right into the Theme section under Options and I can select them to activate them .. Thanks .. CW
    02-15-10 08:17 AM
    Is these them compatible with the 9700?
    I believe there are 9700 owners running my themes.

02-15-10 09:04 AM
    Sorry to ask such a dumb question .. I love your themes .. simplified .. allowing larger screen for wallpapers etc .. easy to use etc ..

I've downloaded Foppa 6 .. when I go to activate/choose it .. it's not in the Theme folder ~ with Verizon Zen etc .. when I find it .. it's under Options/Advanced Options/Applications .. I can't seem to activate it as a theme ... how do I do that .. sorry .. but other themes I've downloaded go right into the Theme section under Options and I can select them to activate them .. Thanks .. CW
    I believe this happens when you download a theme built for OS 5.0 and your phone's running OS 4.7.

02-15-10 09:06 AM
    Hi guys! I just download Foppa 1.5 with precision icons and its awesome. I see in his notes that this version has $ as a shortcut for BBM, an opposite of version1. Can someone point me in the direction of version 1 or the alernate version of this theme where $ is the shortcut for sms?

thanks so much in advance.....and thank you Foppa for your GREAT themes!!!!!!
    02-16-10 11:48 AM
    Does it work on Storm 2 (9520/9550) yet?
    I installed it via OTA but there is no new theme appears in "Options > themes".
    02-17-10 03:23 AM
    Hi guys! I just download Foppa 1.5 with precision icons and its awesome. I see in his notes that this version has $ as a shortcut for BBM, an opposite of version1. Can someone point me in the direction of version 1 or the alernate version of this theme where $ is the shortcut for sms? thanks so much in advance.....and thank you Foppa for your GREAT themes!!!!!!
    BBM already has a shortcut -- "n" key

Does it work on Storm 2 (9520/9550) yet?
    I installed it via OTA but there is no new theme appears in "Options > themes".
    These are Tour themes and will not work on the Storm.
    02-17-10 09:47 AM
    [QUOTE=Foppa_21;4690078]BBM already has a shortcut -- "n" key

Thanks, I know...its just when i first installed this theme $ was opening BBM, so I thought there was another version where $ would open sms/mms...after a batt pull it works fine now.
    Thank you I love it!

Edit: Foppa, the $ works as a shortcut for one of your other themes I'm using...Foppa 14. But the $ only opens BBM on the Foppa 1 theme. Do you have an alternate to this theme (Foppa 1) where $ opens sms?
    thanks
    Last edited by Iluvbb; 02-17-10 at 11:27 AM.
    02-17-10 09:50 AM
    Foppa, I spent ALOT of time trying to figure out which of your themes I liked the most before downloading one and this is my favorite by far.

Love the simplicity, runs very quickly (possibly the most responsive theme I've ever used) and my wallpaper always looks great.

One thing I noticed is after I installed it and after my first battery pull, everything on the home page that is "click-able" is highlighted in blue like everything is selected.

After scrolling over, the highlight disappears. Not sure if this was already mentioned as I didn't read the whole thread. Really not a problem either, just wanted to bring it to your attention.

03-01-10 12:50 PM
    Hey is the 3g icon on this theme active or is it going to switch to 1xev once its activated?
    03-01-10 07:38 PM
    Hey is the 3g icon on this theme active or is it going to switch to 1xev once its activated?
    There is only a couple themes that have this feature as of yet. By next week they all could, who knows...
    03-01-10 07:52 PM
    One thing I noticed is after I installed it and after my first battery pull, everything on the home page that is "click-able" is highlighted in blue like everything is selected. After scrolling over, the highlight disappears. Really not a problem either, just wanted to bring it to your attention.
    Since releasing this theme, I've figured out how to have all the focus icons off after reboot, but I haven't had a chance to updated all the various themes and variations. And since the "work around" takes all of 10 seconds, I'm thinking it's acceptable. Thanks.

There is only a couple themes that have this feature as of yet. By next week they all could, who knows...
    Thanks, SD. I'm not doing anything special. Your OS will dictate 3G or 1XEV.
    03-01-10 10:57 PM
184 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD