Do you have any plans to incorporate the date somewhere on the home screen?
    09-18-09 01:03 PM
    hi mtpktz, I had moved on with this theme. However, I am planning something for pure.system & overdrive series in the near future and I will take your feedback into consideration when I start on it.

Thank you for your interest.
    09-18-09 01:20 PM
    im new to BB. just got a tour recently.

how do i customize icons with themes that allow me to do so? havent been able to figure that out.

great wallpaper friendly theme. cant wait to test it out
    09-18-09 03:59 PM
    im new to BB. just got a tour recently.

how do i customize icons with themes that allow me to do so? havent been able to figure that out.

great wallpaper friendly theme. cant wait to test it out
    Hi treyla,

If the theme allows user customizable icon slots, likely, it will be simply shifting your app of choice in the app screen to the first few slots.

Example in this pure.system Overdrive, the hidden dock allows 4 user customizable icons on the main screen. All you need to do is:

Go to app screen -> scroll to the app you want to move -> click the menu -> scroll to "move" -> scroll and bring that app to the first slot -> click ok (trackball) and you are set.. do the same for the other three apps you want to place on the homescreen. Remember.. not all themes have user customizable slots and not all themes operate the same.

Hope this helps
    09-18-09 04:06 PM
    i love the theme, i just wish that all the shortcuts on the home screen could be customized...
    09-19-09 12:51 AM
    i love the theme, i just wish that all the shortcuts on the home screen could be customized...
    Thanks for your feedback keithsuth. There will be another theme coming out which will have the characteristic of pure.system with customizable slots.
    09-25-09 07:55 AM
    I also like this theme very much. the minimal style really keeps my screen uncluttered.

One major issue that no one else has pointed out. I'd like to get feedback, maybe only my tour is having this issue, if so I'll try a re-install.

When you scroll to the permanant icons on the bottom dock, i.e. messages or calendar, when the hidden today pops up with unread messages, if you scroll up to them, and then back down it shoots the cursor up to the hidden dock at top. Seems really non-friendly for users, if you're scrolling through icons and accidentally move upward on calendar or messages you are then up to the hidden dock when you scroll down.

Any possibility to get a fix for this? Anyone else experiencing this issue?
    09-26-09 04:07 PM
    Hi ctylerforrest,

I am not too sure of the problem, give me some time to check and I will get back to you. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 09:33 PM
    How do you change the bottom 4?
    09-28-09 04:09 AM
    How do you change the bottom 4?
    You CANT!!

The bottom four are set by the theme, you can only customize the hidden dock icons (4 total).

JaSon has other themes with different customizable icon amounts, there's a link to his site on the first page of this thread.
    09-28-09 02:09 PM
    You CANT!!

The bottom four are set by the theme, you can only customize the hidden dock icons (4 total).

JaSon has other themes with different customizable icon amounts, there's a link to his site on the first page of this thread.
    I'm using pure system. I'd prefer pure system overdrive though having 8 customized shortcuts rather than 4

09-28-09 02:22 PM
    I'm using pure system. I'd prefer pure system overdrive though having 8 customized shortcuts rather than 4

I know what you mean. Overdrive is really nice. I don't do any theme development, I don't know how difficult or easy it is o allow. would be good....
    09-28-09 02:32 PM
    Yeah. I really like the hidden menu, but I want it to be fully customized.

Oh well, the one I'm on is still really nice.
    09-28-09 03:29 PM
    Thanks all for the feedback. Will work on the issue and there will be a pure.system II in the works within this week.
    09-29-09 12:28 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD