Hello,
    Attached is my first-ever theme. I really had fun with it, but there is so much to learn.

Because this was my first theme, I geared it towards my needs; which is the today calendar-only, non-hidden. The theme is as is. You can change the wallpaper, but the banner is not transparent. I hope that some of you may find it useful.

The version is OS 4.7. It contains five hot keys: 0(zero)=clock/alalrm; $=SMS/MMS; i=dictionary.com; x=manage connections; spacebar=QuickLaunch--I do not use quicklaunch, so I hope it works. It seems to be a popular request for themes, so I added it.

OTA:
    http://avacomputer.com/themes/tour96...alendarJGC.jad

Thanks to avacomputer.com for hosting.
    01-06-10 02:16 PM
    This is a nice theme. It's fast and simple.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 02:49 PM
    Looks nice. Would love to see the Clock centered in the banner. I'm just partial to a centered clock. Weirdo.
    01-06-10 08:06 PM
    Looks nice. Would love to see the Clock centered in the banner. I'm just partial to a centered clock. Weirdo.
    Thank you very much
    01-07-10 07:36 AM
    is the weather slot set to always have text shown? ...for us weatherbug users that want the temp displayed along w/ the icon
    also, is this for OS5, or 4.7?
    01-07-10 08:36 AM
    is the weather slot set to always have text shown? ...for us weatherbug users that want the temp displayed along w/ the icon
    also, is this for OS5, or 4.7?
    Theme is for OS 4.7. The weather slot is not set for text. I'm glad you asked that question, so that I can set it for text in the future for weatherbug users--thanks.
    01-07-10 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD