Theme Name: Wally
    Cost: Free as always, but if you like my work please consider making a donation so I can continue making themes.
    Supported Device(s): Curve 8900, Tour 9600, Bold 9700
    Link: The Theme Zone: Wally (8900, 9600, 9700)

Theme Description: As the name suggests this theme is all about displaying your wallpaper. It leaves your homescreen almost completely blank except for a small banner area at the bottom. There is also a hidden dock area, showing your first 5 apps, that will slide up when you scroll upwards and will slide back down out of sight when you scroll downwards. There is also a hidden today area that will show your 5 upcoming appoinments or 5 new messages when Calendar or Messages are highlighted. Also when the hidden dock slides up your wallpaper greys out slightly so you can better read your Appointments, Messages and Application titles.

Theme Screenshots (click on them for more screenshots):

Also Click on the image below for the main link to The Theme Zone for lots more free themes:
    11-24-09 05:00 AM
    this theme is great! i will be with this one for a long time!

Only problem is that the home screen is laggy (4.6 version, too afraid to upgrade to any 5.0 leak) and the application screen isn't user definable... but other than that, its perfect. Has the precision icons i like, and the nice wallpaper friendly homescreen and a very nice, sleek animation.

Great work!
    11-24-09 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD