NewAge for BB Tour 9630 is a free theme with a hidden dock, custom icons and customizable backgrounds. OS 5.0 is not supported yet but it will be released soon.

More info about the NewAge theme for BlackBerry Tour!

OTA DOWNLOAD
    11-13-09 07:34 PM
    absolutely fantastic!

Can we have a version without the scroll to open text? Its annoying after you know what to do.
    Last edited by Bond J; 11-13-09 at 08:00 PM.
    11-13-09 07:56 PM
    looks like a keeper, dl-ing now i will post the results...

looks greats thx...
    11-13-09 08:36 PM
    This theme looks great & the icons are cool. Just a little suggestion, could you make the clock on the homescreen & the menu fonts slightly larger? Same with the battery icon & the service bars on the top. Other than that, great theme!
    11-13-09 11:33 PM
    just installed and it looks great, running good. the date underneath the time on the homescreen could be a little larger...

thx
    11-14-09 12:14 AM
    These icons are beautiful simply amazing!!

I have request the notification bar on top of the home screen on display one type, my sms/mms count. Which is accurate so that's not a problem. But there is no message, voicemail, bb messanger icon w/ the count. Hope this made sense and if there is a alternative forum site pls pm the link...thx

Btw...really love the icons and the free and simple homescreen. I get the iphonish menu screen w/o the want to be look...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 10:30 AM
    Thanks! I am trying right now. I would like to try the Tour version without the "tooltip" - but only one accessible from this site is with the tooltip. I tried the link from "more information" but it takes me to the info loop - even if I click "without" it, it takes me to the same page over and over.... would it be possible for you to post the link here also, please?
    11-14-09 10:58 AM
    Free BlackBerry OTA Download: NewAge BlackBerry Tour Theme without tooltip here is the OTA link for the theme without the tooltip
    11-14-09 02:34 PM
    Free BlackBerry OTA Download: NewAge BlackBerry Tour Theme without tooltip here is the OTA link for the theme without the tooltip
    got it...thx
    11-14-09 06:29 PM
    Thank you!
    11-15-09 02:35 PM
    just upgraded to .230 this morning, so this is my early petition for a 5.0 version...

btw...im still in love with this theme.!!
    11-15-09 03:16 PM
    this theme is hot
    11-15-09 04:28 PM
    just upgraded to .230 this morning, so this is my early petition for a 5.0 version...

btw...im still in love with this theme.!!

im running 2.30 and it runs fine
    11-15-09 04:29 PM
    sporkman...?

thats great new i'll try it out...thx
    11-15-09 04:53 PM
    Fantastic job on this theme! Nicely done.

Agree with others to increase date size.

Just one request...can you provide this with a 5 or 6 app dock? That would put me a scroll away from everything I need.

Thanks.
    11-15-09 07:19 PM
    The next update for this theme will include a OS 5.0 support and a hidden dock with 5-6 apps also a few more tweaks.
    11-15-09 07:21 PM
    Yeah man! This theme is killer! I love the menu color schemes and transparency! Only thing I would do if it were mine would be a slot in one of the upper corners for the weather, and maybe slightly smaller fonts for the message headers/lists, etc...

Excellent work!!!

11-15-09 07:38 PM
    The next update for this theme will include a OS 5.0 support and a hidden dock with 5-6 apps also a few more tweaks.
    great news...thx for keeping us in the loop...
    11-15-09 08:34 PM
    This is the best theme ever made

i have been wanted to ask the creator to post it here and they have now

cheers
    11-15-09 08:44 PM
    Love the theme! Would run it but the white bar between the banner and edge of the screen is a deal breaker

Its perfect other than that.

11-15-09 10:47 PM
    Love the theme! Would run it but the white bar between the banner and edge of the screen is a deal breaker

Its perfect other than that.

Deal Breaker? It's FREE! I don't have a white bar on my screen.
    11-16-09 06:56 AM
    just activated and im giving it a run on .230 now...i will let you know if its working for me...

Deal Breaker? It's FREE! I don't have a white bar on my screen.
    i agree, but its a whitebar at the very top of the screen. its overlookable...
    11-16-09 07:15 AM
    i just installed on .230 and it works the white bar is gone for me.

one minor bug thecreep (enhanced gmail) has the normal email icon. i guess that an easy fix, just whip an icon for enhanced gmail.

can someone else running .230 confirm this...thx
    11-16-09 07:44 AM
    actually the gmail icon can not be styled as it is the case with the notification facebook icon. I am taking a look at the Theme Studio 5 to see if it has some new insight on this problem
    11-16-09 07:46 AM
    actually the gmail icon can not be styled as it is the case with the notification facebook icon. I am taking a look at the Theme Studio 5 to see if it has some new insight on this problem
    Excuse my ignorance of theme building, but is this the case with all 3rd party apps (Google Maps, Poynt, Live Messenger, etc.)? Can any of them be styled to fit this theme? Your theme icons are fabulous and it would be great if they could.
    11-16-09 09:25 AM
83 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD