just wondering if u could make a version without dock drawing in the bottom? cheers
    09-13-09 09:34 PM
    sooo i deff like this one
    its smooth
    09-13-09 10:37 PM
    Looks great, thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 12:33 AM
    Great looking theme!
    09-14-09 12:19 PM
    this theme is awesome very simple, but productive giving you access to a lot of different icons on the main screen along with the weather slot for my SimpleWeather and hidden today. awesome work
    09-14-09 01:03 PM
    Hey Hyper,
    I've been rocking this theme of yours for the last few days and noticed one minor issue. I changed to a new wallpaper so that it will match my new phone case, but when I lock the phone, it shows the default wallpaper that you have preloaded with the theme. Is there any possibility for a fix for this? Would greatly appreciate it! Thanks again for such a sweet theme!
    09-14-09 04:15 PM
    How come when I click on the link to download it there is a "find" option instead of "run" and it says windows doesn't understand the file type, or something like that? Is there something I'm doing wrong, or not doing?

EDIT: nvm i figured it out.
    Last edited by jabbs1; 09-14-09 at 05:45 PM.
    09-14-09 05:04 PM
    Very sweet theme!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 05:23 PM
    milly177: No, unfortunately it is not possible to change it. The lock screen is theme-set, so only what I have set in the defaults is usable for the lock screen, at least as Plazmic stands now.

jabbs1: It's an OTA (over the air) link. You have to go to the link with your BlackBerry's browser, not your computer's browser. You will then be asked to download the file and it will install the theme.
    09-14-09 05:27 PM
    milly177: No, unfortunately it is not possible to change it. The lock screen is theme-set, so only what I have set in the defaults is usable for the lock screen, at least as Plazmic stands now.

jabbs1: It's an OTA (over the air) link. You have to go to the link with your BlackBerry's browser, not your computer's browser. You will then be asked to download the file and it will install the theme.
    Yeah i went to the site on my BB after I posted this and downloaded it. Guess I should have tried that first lol. I didn't know what OTA meant. Thanks for pointing that out.

Good theme, but i noticed that if you leave the phone idle in a certain screen, after about 28 seconds it goes back to the main screen. I like being able to bring my BB out of standby and have it be on the screen I left it on.

Just wondering if you knew of this auto menu transitioning in your theme and if there is anything you can do about it.
    Last edited by jabbs1; 09-14-09 at 06:37 PM.
    09-14-09 05:47 PM
    I just tried installing the 8900 version for my 9700 (OS 5.0) with no luck Oh well. I'll have to wait a little longer to start putting themes on my phone.
    09-14-09 09:22 PM
    I'm not surprised it doesn't work on the 9700.
    09-15-09 09:15 AM
    Hyperplex: Excellent work, great theme. Thanks.
    09-15-09 09:29 AM
    I really like this theme, and am currently using it. I only have two comments/suggestions:

1. There seems to be some lag when I move my selector across the bottom row of buttons, which is I think because it's checking for hidden today files (even though they are not hidden today apps). Given that there are already three hidden today icons vertically along the side, I would prefer to have smooth scrolling across the bottom and no hidden today icons down there. To test whether or not it's theme-wide, I tried pulling the battery and I still get the selection lag along the bottom, but I do not get the lag when I move the trackball selector in other places, such as the message list or in the main menu (not the home screen). So I think it's related to the hidden today.

2. I wouldn't be opposed to a version that has 8 hidden today lines and a slightly larger font. I can read it as it stands right now, but it's sort of tiny. I think the functionality lost by removing the two lines would be more than replaced by enhancing the overall readability.

In any case, great job on this theme; I think it's fantastic overall. If a version that integrates either (or both!) of the two comments was released, I doubt I'd ever use another one =)
    Last edited by Granolamonkey; 09-15-09 at 01:42 PM.
    09-15-09 01:39 PM
    I love this theme its awesome, everything i need
    09-15-09 01:47 PM
    Nice work! I really like that weather app slot.
    09-15-09 01:48 PM
    I really like this theme, and am currently using it. I only have two comments/suggestions:

1. There seems to be some lag when I move my selector across the bottom row of buttons, which is I think because it's checking for hidden today files (even though they are not hidden today apps). Given that there are already three hidden today icons vertically along the side, I would prefer to have smooth scrolling across the bottom and no hidden today icons down there. To test whether or not it's theme-wide, I tried pulling the battery and I still get the selection lag along the bottom, but I do not get the lag when I move the trackball selector in other places, such as the message list or in the main menu (not the home screen). So I think it's related to the hidden today.

2. I wouldn't be opposed to a version that has 8 hidden today lines and a slightly larger font. I can read it as it stands right now, but it's sort of tiny. I think the functionality lost by removing the two lines would be more than replaced by enhancing the overall readability.

In any case, great job on this theme; I think it's fantastic overall. If a version that integrates either (or both!) of the two comments was released, I doubt I'd ever use another one =)
    Thank you for the comments. I appreciate your suggestions, though I have no plans to recreate the Today section.

As for your issues with lag, it makes me curious, because I have never had any lag in scrolling on this theme. There is no control for "checking hidden Today" status on applications. If the application has hidden Today functionality, it is displayed in the Today area. If it does not, then it doesn't display anything. It isn't as if the theme builder tells the phone to search for Today entries; they are either there or they aren't. I don't know where the lag is coming from since the theme is quite light on graphics and there are no animations at all.
    09-15-09 02:11 PM
    1. There seems to be some lag when I move my selector across the bottom row of buttons

Did you do a battery pull after you installed the theme?
    09-15-09 02:34 PM
    I just checked. No lag for me. I agree the font is tiny on the calendar. This is still an awesome theme. I go back to my favs from last few weeks for a bit and keep reloading this!
    09-15-09 03:37 PM
    very nice. I wish you could have kept it simple on the SMS folder where no messages appear unless you open the sms folder. Thanks anyway.
    09-15-09 08:11 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean, omar. In a hidden today theme, anything with Today attributes shows up in the Today area. That includes the calendar, Messages, SMS/MMS and the Call Log. How could I have "kept it simple" with regards to SMS? The theme creator has no control over what is displayed, only *that* it is displayed.
    09-15-09 08:14 PM
    Fantastic theme! Works great, would definitely recommend Thank you!
    09-16-09 12:00 PM
    i love this theme, thanks for it.

just wondering if you might release different colored versions of it. maybe a black, red, etc.
    09-16-09 12:31 PM
    I love this theme, but i am having a little issue. I installed it and got everything looking good. My calendar shows up on my screen as expected. I then installed Berry Weather and got that set up. Now my calendar does not appear on the screen when i highlight the small calendar icon on the left side. i have done numerous battery pulls and still no luck. Any help would be appreciated. I have only been a BB user for a few weeks, so i'm sure there is something that i goofed up. I am using the Tour 9630 with Verizon.

thanks
    09-16-09 06:29 PM
    Try going into Options>Advanced Options>Default Services and making sure the calendar selected as Default calendar is the one with all your appointments in it. I'm not sure how simply installing BerryWeather would change that setting, but that is the most likely cause/solution. As long as your calendar still exists and your appointments are there, the default calendar is what the Today screen will display.

Many people have had this issue when installing Facebook for BlackBerry. In some cases, Facebook has made itself the default calendar, thereby replacing people's otherwise full today screen appointments with an empty calendar.

However, any issues with entries not displaying is not a theme issue, it's a calendar issue. If what I mentioned above does not fix the problem, you might want to look into restoring your calendar from Outlook or a backup. There are also ways to zero out the calendar database and reload all your appointments from Outlook.
    09-16-09 06:33 PM
126 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD