thanks guys. Stormy is still my fav too but it's good to have a variety

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-10 09:27 PM
    Absolutely loving this theme and rocking it on my new 9650. The battery % on the status icon has become a must have for me with all the drain I have been putting running all my new apps. Is there and possible way to either have the hidden dock linked to a hotkey either through a default key press or with Quicklaunch? If it could Auto hide it would be even better. Once again great work either way!
    06-06-10 11:31 AM
    Thank you, this is exactly what I've been looking for

06-06-10 12:18 PM
    Here is another simple theme, small size- Change

Has the following:
    - 4 user selectable icons (bottom)
    - 2 user selectable icons (Top)
    - 8 user selectable icons in Hidden Dock
    - Hidden today with 5 items
    - Hotspots for Clock, Batterry Date and signal metter
    - Shortcus:
    Spacebar launches QuickLaunch
    $ launches SMS/MMS
    @ launches Messages
    ! launches BBM
    + launches calculator

Note:
    - Icons 1 - 2 are top icons
    - Icons 3-6 are bottom icons
    - Icons 7, 14 are hidden dock icons
    - Icon 1 and 2 will also show on the LOCK screen

Hidden Dock is accessed by clicking the little arrow/triangle button on the left side of the screen.

***Personal WP in screen captures

UPDATE -- Added 2 new download links

Downloads
    OTA Download - OS 5.0, hidden today, no transitions

OTA Download -- OS 5.0 with no Hidden Today, 3G Symbol and No Transitions

OTA Download -- OS 5.0 with no 3G, Hidden Today and Transitions

Battery Pull recommended after installing the theme
    Al3azim,
    I really like this theme, I'm using the hidden today, no 3G and transitions. I waffle back an forth about the today display, sometimes I think I would like it there all the time and then other times I think I don't want it there all the time. I'm wondering if there might be a way to set a switch that turns the today display on or off? Maybe like a hot key.

Thanks for the theme, either way I really like it and appreciate your creating it.
    06-09-10 01:43 PM
    Here is another simple theme, small size- Change

Has the following:
    - 4 user selectable icons (bottom)
    - 2 user selectable icons (Top)
    - 8 user selectable icons in Hidden Dock
    - Hidden today with 5 items
    - Hotspots for Clock, Batterry Date and signal metter
    - Shortcus:
    Spacebar launches QuickLaunch
    $ launches SMS/MMS
    @ launches Messages
    ! launches BBM
    + launches calculator

Note:
    - Icons 1 - 2 are top icons
    - Icons 3-6 are bottom icons
    - Icons 7, 14 are hidden dock icons
    - Icon 1 and 2 will also show on the LOCK screen

Hidden Dock is accessed by clicking the little arrow/triangle button on the left side of the screen.

***Personal WP in screen captures

UPDATE -- Added 2 new download links

Downloads
    OTA Download - OS 5.0, hidden today, no transitions

OTA Download -- OS 5.0 with no Hidden Today, 3G Symbol and No Transitions

OTA Download -- OS 5.0 with no 3G, Hidden Today and Transitions

Battery Pull recommended after installing the theme
    Al3azim.
    I really like this theme, I've been using for a couple of days and have decided that I will continue to use it for awhile. I'm using the no 3G, hidden today and transitions. I go back and forth on the hidden today, sometimes I think I would like for the today data to always be there and others I think I want it gone sometimes. Is it possible to add a "Hot Key" that would turn the today data on or off instead of placing the cusor on the date? Just curious.

Thanks so much for the them, I really appreciate your building it.

Edit: Sorry for the double post, my browser hickup'd and it appeared that the post had not been made so I did it again only to find that it had been posted. My appologies.
    06-09-10 01:52 PM
    Another solid theme. I was thinking about asking for a combination of hiddenX and simpleX. This really hits the mark. One step ahead is al3azim! Thanks for the choices and all the shortcuts.
    06-10-10 11:43 PM
    great theme! this will be my default for a while.. thanks!
    06-16-10 09:34 PM
    great theme! this will be my default for a while.. thanks!
    thanks for the feedback, glad you are enjoying it.
    06-17-10 09:55 PM
    I love this theme, but it seems to (me) that there is a bunch of navigating required. It would be great if getting to the icons up top, and the hidden dock was a little less tedious. Just my 2 cents in case you ever consider an update. This isn't a criticism, b/c I really appreciate all of you time and effort, you do great work. Merely an observation/suggestion.

thanks
    06-18-10 06:39 PM
    I love this theme, but it seems to (me) that there is a bunch of navigating required. It would be great if getting to the icons up top, and the hidden dock was a little less tedious. Just my 2 cents in case you ever consider an update. This isn't a criticism, b/c I really appreciate all of you time and effort, you do great work. Merely an observation/suggestion.

thanks
    What are the problems you are experiencing and what do you have in mind. The icons on top are accessible but do you want them to be accessible from other botton icons?
    06-21-10 01:01 AM
    What are the problems you are experiencing and what do you have in mind. The icons on top are accessible but do you want them to be accessible from other botton icons?
    It's not a problem, more so of an observation or preference...but yes. I think instead of having to scroll all the way left or right and then up, I would love to be able to just scroll up. And I think it would be more functional as well if the hidden dock was hotkey activated, instead of having to hit the arrow on left to activate and then on the right to hide it if any of this makes sense. Of course I don't build themes and I can't begin to imagine how difficult the process is, nor the amount of time and effort that is invested...so while I'm ever so grateful to you for this AWESOME theme, I just thought I'd share my thoughts

BTW, what ever happened to the other theme you were working on, it had a hidden dock, as well as static buttons? You gave us a sneak peek in one of your other threads...Stormy X I think.
    06-21-10 02:46 PM
    bump to top
    09-05-10 12:03 PM
    OTA not working!

10-25-10 02:51 PM
    OTA not working!

Yeah seems to be an issue with the host. They are working on resolving the issue so hopefully it will be back up soon.

Thank you for the information
    10-25-10 02:54 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD