@ launches Messages
    ! launches BBM
    + launches calculator

Note:
    - Icons 1 - 2 are top icons
    - Icons 3-6 are bottom icons
    - Icons 7, 14 are hidden dock icons
    - Icon 1 and 2 will also show on the LOCK screen

Hidden Dock is accessed by clicking the little arrow/triangle button on the left side of the screen.

***Personal WP in screen captures

UPDATE -- Added 2 new download links

Downloads
    OTA Download - OS 5.0, hidden today, no transitions

OTA Download -- OS 5.0 with no Hidden Today, 3G Symbol and No Transitions

OTA Download -- OS 5.0 with no 3G, Hidden Today and Transitions

***Donations***

Battery Pull recommended after installing the theme
    Last edited by al3azim; 03-12-11 at 02:28 PM.
    05-25-10 10:56 AM
    you always produce quality themes....looks good ill check it out now
    05-25-10 11:16 AM
    Looks Like another great theme by al3azim!
    05-25-10 11:48 AM
    Loving this , any chance of a no today version ???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 01:15 PM
    Only think I noticed is that the focus icon cut piece of the 3G bit its no biggie jus wanted to point it out

05-25-10 01:18 PM
    Loving this , any chance of a no today version ???

Yes I plan on making one.
    05-25-10 01:24 PM
    I have a lil request but only if its not to much of a hassle - no today without the hiddon dock either , juss the 6 icons on screen + hot spots ?

05-25-10 01:26 PM
    Been awaiting for this release from your previous posts. I think you did a wonderful job on this theme. Downloaded lots of great wallpapers yesterday. Don't know which to choose. Love hotkeys, basic layout and functionality. Navigation of icons are smooth and transitional. You did a marvelous job on this one. Love this original version. I hope others see how great your work has evolved. I follow you a lot and your suggestions and help on other themes always make them better. We appreciate you as a valued member of the CB community. Hats off to you and I wish you the best. Looking forward to this theme and others to come. Buena suerte y adios. vaya con dios.

05-25-10 02:18 PM
    Very nice!

05-25-10 02:51 PM
    Been awaiting for this release from your previous posts. I think you did a wonderful job on this theme. Downloaded lots of great wallpapers yesterday. Don't know which to choose. Love hotkeys, basic layout and functionality. Navigation of icons are smooth and transitional. You did a marvelous job on this one. Love this original version. I hope others see how great your work has evolved. I follow you a lot and your suggestions and help on other themes always make them better. We appreciate you as a valued member of the CB community. Hats off to you and I wish you the best. Looking forward to this theme and others to come. Buena suerte y adios. vaya con dios.

Thank you for the support. Glad you like my themes

Very nice!

Thank you
    05-25-10 03:49 PM
    This theme is just what I'm looking for! Stupendous job, mate!
    05-25-10 07:30 PM
    This theme is just what I'm looking for! Stupendous job, mate!
    Glad you are enjoying, thanks for the support
    05-26-10 12:46 AM
    everything on here is of the highest quality, as usual with alazim themes, from smooth look to overall functionality and footprint size...

just one interesting little bug/glitch.. if I hit the arrow to show the dock, then hit it again like I want to close it without scrolling away from the arrow first, it will launch a seemingly random program (half the time bbm, half the time locks phone) instead of hiding dock... pulled batt, still same thing.. this led me to wonder if the dock could be hidden by hitting esc instead of-, or in addition to- the triangle button... or if it can't be updated, at least fixed?
    Last edited by NinjaB; 05-26-10 at 04:20 AM.
    05-26-10 04:16 AM
    everything on here is of the highest quality, as usual with alazim themes, from smooth look to overall functionality and footprint size...

just one interesting little bug/glitch.. if I hit the arrow to show the dock, then hit it again like I want to close it without scrolling away from the arrow first, it will launch a seemingly random program (half the time bbm, half the time locks phone) instead of hiding dock... pulled batt, still same thing.. this led me to wonder if the dock could be hidden by hitting esc instead of-, or in addition to- the triangle button... or if it can't be updated, at least fixed?
    I will take a look at that... Since the button to show and hide dock is in the same spot for now you have to move away from it and then back to it to hide it but like I said I will investigate to see if this can be addressed differently.

Thx for the feedback as well

05-26-10 08:52 AM
    Another classic alazim!
    05-26-10 09:19 AM
    Another classic alazim!
    Thanks YaBoiD
    05-26-10 11:02 AM
    I really hope you will do this one with transitions, I am fond of transitions, also hope you can do it without the 3G icon as well since I do not have that it leaves my signal area blank. Thanks for the awesome work.
    05-26-10 02:55 PM
    Updated 1st post with:

- No Hidden Today version
    - Hidden Today, no 3G and Transitions
    05-27-10 02:47 PM
    Thank you for being so quick with the updates, I forgot one thing, can you make everything a little more transparent, especially the menu pop ups. I have had this theme since I found it and love it so much, everything is so intuitive with the layout and features. Really well done. THanks THanks! THAnks!
    05-28-10 01:37 PM
    this is my new favorite theme .. wish u would consider releasing a red version ... instead of the default blue highlight color
    great work
    06-03-10 08:00 AM
    Great theme! Your themes never get old. Would you consider a "hidden today, no transitions, with 3G logo"?
    06-03-10 12:57 PM
    Awesome theme, my new favorite. It looks great with my McNeese State Cowboy wallpaper!!
    06-03-10 01:39 PM
    Great theme! Your themes never get old. Would you consider a "hidden today, no transitions, with 3G logo"?
    The first download link is a Hidden Today, no Transitions with 3G
    06-03-10 04:58 PM
    this theme is great! but cmon...nothing beats Stormy!
    06-04-10 02:59 PM
    this theme is great! but cmon...nothing beats Stormy!
    very true. i rocked StormyX longer than any other theme this past year
    06-04-10 08:56 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD