Ok guys the links are updated with a lot of the changes you requested! All icons are application order now

I made this theme for myself and thought I'd share it with you guys. I'm a fan of small fonts and icons so that's what this theme features. The top banner features 12 icons. The left side are set, the right side show app slots 1-5 and slots 6 and 7 show in the clock area. It also has a hidden today area as well as the space bar launch for QuickLaunch and $ for SMS. Enjoy, and any comments are appreciated!!!

Attachment 52007

Attachment 52008

Attachment 52009

4.7ota:
    http://bit.ly/7pNYg6
    5.0ota:
    http://bit.ly/4s7mVm

Special thanks to Webmastir for the OTA hosting! You're the best man!

Also, I just posted these premium themes over at Themes4bb under CTthemes. Please, check them out as well!
    Windows HD
    Attachment 52010

Attachment 52011

Attachment 52012

Clean Simple
    Attachment 52013

BluBerry 3.0
    Attachment 52014

RedBerry
    Attachment 52015
    Last edited by CTthemes; 01-18-10 at 03:09 PM.
    01-17-10 05:00 PM
    Love this theme! Thanks.
    Only thing that would make it better is if all the icons were user selectable, instead of just the ones on the right.
    01-17-10 07:52 PM
    Anyway to change the calendar to a different color? when it shows the today items.
    01-17-10 08:20 PM
    this theme is great, but there are a couple things i would change,

-change the highlight in app screen from a blue dot to a full outline, or some other easy to see selection

-make clock just a tad bigger (personal pref, love the small icons/text, but like to be able to glance at the clock)

-also the hidden today for the calendar stays on homescreen after you scroll away, however i have not done a bat pull since installation.

-make calendars hidden today selectable

*edit*
    calendar items are now selectable?

other than that, great job, love the transitions, love the simplicity.
    Last edited by DarshOne; 01-17-10 at 09:12 PM.
    01-17-10 08:41 PM
    Love the small theme, man.

BTW, the two icons on the left (phone and speech bubble) don't do anything when I click on them on my Tour. Please advise.
    01-17-10 08:50 PM
    What app is the green smiley 3rd from the left?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-10 08:54 PM
    Love the small theme, man.

BTW, the two icons on the left (phone and speech bubble) don't do anything when I click on them on my Tour. Please advise.
    The phone one is BB Messenger, I'm still trying to figure out what the other is.

01-17-10 08:56 PM
    My guess on the green smiley/speech balloon is SMS ?
    01-17-10 08:59 PM
    it is sms and bbm
    01-17-10 09:13 PM
    Thanks, guys. My BBM was disabled. This is probably true for the SMS.
    01-17-10 09:15 PM
    Hey guys! Yep the green smiley is sms. Glad you like the small stuff! Ill check out the issues you're having and update what I can fix
    01-17-10 09:32 PM
    No problem, CT.

My problem with BBM is that I disabled it which is why the "phone" icon wasn't doing anything. Not sure yet about the SMS, though. However, it does build up a case for making all 12 icons customizable, eh? ;^)

Also, if the pointer hovers around the 12, it'd be cool if the name of the app would appear.

With these two minor "edits", it'd be perfect...at least in my eyes...;^)
    01-17-10 10:01 PM
    No problem, CT.

My problem with BBM is that I disabled it which is why the "phone" icon wasn't doing anything. Not sure yet about the SMS, though. However, it does build up a case for making all 12 icons customizable, eh? ;^)

Also, if the pointer hovers around the 12, it'd be cool if the name of the app would appear.

With these two minor "edits", it'd be perfect...at least in my eyes...;^)
    How do you have your folders set up? The icon is actually for sms/mms and might not work if you've got them all set up seperate. Ill probably add the icon text and change the today color tomorrow night and update it so stay tuned
    01-17-10 10:07 PM
    I can't seem to find my sms/mms icon anywhere. I may have disabled it somehow. Boy, it'd be great if that entire left side was customizable...(is there an echo here?) ;^)

Have a good night, man.
    01-17-10 10:16 PM
    Thank you so much! Great theme! I am a fan of small fonts and icons also and all 5 pre set icons on left are exactly how I would do! Using OS 4.7 version.

One possible bug I found - after selecting Calendar, when the focus moves to Clock on left (or 6th icon on right), the schedules still remain in the screen.

A bit bigger clock in the center would be nice. And battery - a bit hard to see how much is left but I don't know how it can be "fixed"... maybe showing %?

Again, thank you for sharing this great theme for us!
    Last edited by BrianFTC; 01-17-10 at 10:28 PM.
    01-17-10 10:17 PM
    I can't seem to find my sms/mms icon anywhere. I may have disabled it somehow. Boy, it'd be great if that entire left side was customizable...(is there an echo here?) ;^)

Have a good night, man.
    Lol ok ok! When I update it all 12 slots will be user defined
    01-17-10 10:22 PM
    This is awesome! Running great on my 9700. The only thing I would change, is to have a version for 5.0 without transitions. Oh, and just noticed the Verizon call screen, which is a little weird. Good thing I don't make a ton of calls. :P

Here's my screenie:
    01-17-10 10:23 PM
    This is awesome! Running great on my 9700. The only thing I would change, is to have a version for 5.0 without transitions. Oh, and just noticed the Verizon call screen, which is a little weird. Good thing I don't make a ton of calls. :P
    Really? I am using OS4.7 - I would love to have transitions! LOL. Aren't we selfish or what....

Last edited by BrianFTC; 01-17-10 at 10:33 PM.
    01-17-10 10:29 PM
    Lol ok ok! When I update it all 12 slots will be user defined
    UDAMAN, brotha!!!! (I'll be shellin' out some sheckles soon. I need to time it when my wife isn't lookin' though. She already got on my case this morning for plopping pennies for some software)
    01-17-10 10:30 PM
    Really? I am using OS4.7 - I would love to have transitions! LOL. Aren't we selfish or what....
    I know, huh? With or without, it's a pretty nice theme overall.
    01-17-10 10:32 PM
    Thanks guys! Check for the update tomorrow ill try to make everyone happy
    01-17-10 10:34 PM
    Thanks guys! Check for the update tomorrow ill try to make everyone happy
    Thanks! I will make a donation tomorrow (just noticed there was the link to Paypal.).

BIG apologies to be so selfish... one more. This is not a huge thing - would it be hard to add indicators on the icons when messages arrive? I think, especially in OS 4.7, those "red star" indicators on the icons don't show up in smaller icons sometimes (like in Foppas) so it might not make any difference but users for OS 5.0 version might be interested in?

Thank you so much again!
    Last edited by BrianFTC; 01-18-10 at 09:15 AM.
    01-17-10 10:41 PM
    I like it but want a no today version. Very nice icons...

01-18-10 09:05 AM
    For what it's worth, a slightly larger clock would be better in my case, as well. Personally, I LIKE the small fonts and icons, but, I'm a truck driver, and reading what's on the screen can be a real chore when I'm driving. But I'll be using this when I'm parked for awhile. Nice color scheme

01-18-10 09:11 AM

Here's my screenie:
    The font color of Calendar is also black? Hard to read for this wallpaper? I didn't noticed there was Today until now myself since I am using the darker WP as well LOL.
    01-18-10 09:18 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD