started using this a few days ago and love it. LOL, i always find a theme and stick with it forever, i absolutely hate redoing my menus when i do the switches. Only big thing i dont like is that you cant see the speaker phone or if your on regular phone when in a call. When driving sometimes you cant tell which your on.
    09-19-10 12:02 PM
    started using this a few days ago and love it. LOL, i always find a theme and stick with it forever, i absolutely hate redoing my menus when i do the switches. Only big thing i dont like is that you cant see the speaker phone or if your on regular phone when in a call. When driving sometimes you cant tell which your on.
    Thanks for the compliments and suggestion Run.

I'm in the process of doing an update that will hopefully fix that as well as a few other things. I haven't had much time of late as I said but I am getting a little bit done at a time. I hope within the next few weeks at the most to have everything fixed and a final revision for all of you to work with. Both of your suggestions were mentioned before by Nep or one of the other folks and I am trying to find a way to fix it all.

One of the other issues I am working on is a new battery meter that will show up a bit better as well and fixing the sizing issue on the Calendar focus. I am also looking to decrease the overall size of the theme a bit which shouldn't be an issue to get it down to around 750K I'm thinking.

I've worked on this some this weekend but have things that are a bit more pressing so I doubt it will be ready this week and I sincerely apologize to everyone waiting on me for this update.
    Last edited by gmkahuna; 09-19-10 at 02:56 PM.
    09-19-10 02:54 PM
    just moving to the top
    09-28-10 09:20 PM
    just moving to top
    10-01-10 10:16 AM
    This is a really great theme! Very "elegant" feel to it and the transitions are quite nice. Looking through the posts, you are a very kind and accommodating developer too gmkahuna!!!

If I had any suggestions/requests they would be as follows:

More icons on the home screen, either by using mini icons and including more or adding more to a scrolling bottom dock. Also, a "hot spot" on the home screen for messages, not just SMS/MMS.

I think I actually prefer v. 2 to v. 2.2 because I sort of like the highlight over the clock.

Where did you get the wallpaper? I really like it! Do you suppose you might send it??

Again, great work gmkahuna!!
    10-01-10 06:54 PM
    moving to top
    10-09-10 11:04 AM
    Haven't forgot about this NEP, just been covered up...sorry.
    10-09-10 06:34 PM
    I know , take your time I'll wait
    10-10-10 12:44 AM
    just moving up ,
    10-16-10 10:50 AM
    Got to check a few things out on this to make sure it is right and I should have version 2.3 posted up tomorrow morning at some point.

I changed the battery a bit to be more clear on your charge amounts, increased the size of the Profiles icon and made the Calendar select box a bit wider to encompass any text in the box.

Thanks for being patient!
    10-16-10 09:55 PM
    OK folks, here is the latest with the fixes asked for. Let me know if anything doesn't work right but it all worked on mine.

http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/M4XPIp
    10-17-10 10:51 AM
    OK folks, here is the latest with the fixes asked for. Let me know if anything doesn't work right but it all worked on mine.

Do you have the wallpaper gmkahuna? Would you be willing to post/send it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-10 06:06 PM
    10-21-10 07:44 PM
    Thanks!!

10-21-10 07:55 PM

Hey GMKAHUNA,

Love this theme on my tour!

I have a question to ask:

When you hilight the Messages icon, should new messages display on the screen similar to the way Calendar entries do?

Is it possible to do this?

Thanks again for an awesome theme !!
    10-26-10 02:13 AM
    Sorry for the long time in replying Scally. I will look into that and see what happened. If I recall correctly, it should do exactly as you asked.
    11-13-10 11:28 AM

Is this link working for you guys? It isn't for me
    11-19-10 01:33 AM
    I really love this theme. I've been using it for about a week after replacing an Android based theme. My only problem/concern is the battery consumption. I've noticed that even with minimal use this theme seems to drain my battery to less than 20% after about nine to ten hours. Has anyone else experienced this and, if so, is there a fix? I never had that type of power consumption with a theme before.
    11-19-10 02:54 PM
    Link isn't working

11-25-10 08:42 AM
    Gotta be something with their server because it worked for weeks. Give it a day or so, so they can enjoy their holiday and if it's not fixed, I'll upload it again.

Sorry for the inconvenience folks.

As for battery life, that's news to me and it usually is not the theme causing the drain. It is usually something running in the background that is just overlooked.
    11-25-10 09:28 AM
    This is an awesome skin, I've been using since it came out. I can't download the new version though! Please upload again!

11-28-10 07:35 PM
    Need to upload again please

11-28-10 09:41 PM
    like the theme
    02-24-11 06:21 PM
98 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD