***DISCLAIMER*** NO customizations will be made to this theme. I simply don't have the time to do what everyone wants.

UPDATE 5/19: Hidden Today Themes have a new dock! please redownload if you want. Check screenshot below.

UPDATE 5/20: PINK IS RELEASED!!!

Hello!

This is totally not going to be my finished "wow" version but I have two versions to share! One more to come! I was inspired by my beautiful HTC Droid Eris to make a blackberry droid theme. I know there are many many many out there, but I wanted to have a shot at it. Just doing these basic versions took FOREVER! This is for 8900/9630/9700 OS 5.0 ONLY. I will not port to any other devices. Too much work, phew. Now if I can only get my .svg to work.

These themes are "as-is". Meaning I will not make any customizations unless there is a bug reported by many users. I'm sorry, but with my time constraints it has to be this way. I also will not do any other colors.

I had testers for version one! Thank you Majoreen, Jocy, Chrissi and Kezzaree (Twitter name). I tested version 2 on my simulator, but I build the hidden dock just like my others so it should work just fine.

I found the icons on deviantart.com but had to customize every one to add the focus glow. The "folders" I made from a different icon set and the mini droid menu icons.

Thank you to Kasi for the battery meter and to Cami for providing the banner! You ladies are awesome

Similarities of both versions:
    1. Color scheme - green/grey/white
    2. QL is spacebar
    3. SMS/MMS is $
    4. PROFILES is z (lowercase)
    5. Android Icons - even battery meters, signal meters, alarm clock & unread notifiers
    6. Fully skinned to it's potential (with exception to some default icons)
    7. Arial font
    8. NO WEATHER SLOT (too much hassle right now)
    9. Cute Android animated hourglass. (I hope it works, simulator wouldn't let me test it)
    10. Icons are user customizable
    11. Fade transitions

First Version:
    1. Standard zen w/ 6 bottom dock icons
    2. Hidden Today (6 entries) available on all 6 icons

FOR WEATHER VERSION: you can reach the weather slot from icon 6. scroll up to weather, down to hidden today.

First Version OTA Download

First Version - Weather Slot - OTA Download

PINK version OTA Download

PINK - Weather Slot - OTA Download

[COLOR="Plum"]Second Version:
    1. Wallpaper Friendly
    2. Hidden Dock with Hidden Today (6 entries) available on icons 5&6
    3. Slide down to show the dock, up to hide.

FOR WEATHER VERSION: icons 1-3 scroll up to the weather to hide the dock. The focus is invisible on the weather but you will still be able to get into the app by clicking the trackball. Icons 4-6 are still hidden today. Scroll down from the weather slot to activate the dock.

Second Version - Hidden Dock - OTA Download

Second Version - Weather Slot - OTA Download

PINK - Hidden Dock - OTA Download

PINK - Hidden Dock Weather Slot - OTA Download

As always, please do a battery pull after installation to ensure the theme runs smoothly.

Feedback/Screenshots are appreciated.

Thanks & Enjoy!
    Last edited by rgarling; 06-28-10 at 12:05 AM.
    05-05-10 09:46 PM
    love this theme and today i was saying that someone needed to make a nice one, thank you for this theme. are they trans
    Last edited by Jay24; 05-05-10 at 10:47 PM.
    05-05-10 10:45 PM
    Yeah there are transitions but they are all fade and the menu slides up and down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 11:00 PM
    Yeah there are transitions but they are all fade and the menu slides up and down.

okay cool.
    05-05-10 11:08 PM
    the only request for this theme and the other one is the hidden today or whatever its called. but when you scroll to the sms & mms where it shows the text that you have before you go into the icon itself. i would like it, if you can do one that doesnt show up for both of the themes. thats if you can or want too. thanks.
    05-05-10 11:23 PM
    So when you use the theme the hidden today wont scroll up from the icons to the items?? Is this only for sms/mms? I have no control over that. I just add the today feature.

05-05-10 11:42 PM
    So when you use the theme the hidden today wont scroll up from the icons to the items?? Is this only for sms/mms? I have no control over that. I just add the today feature.

it scrolls up fine. i was asking if you can do one without the today for both themes.
    05-05-10 11:48 PM
    #dead. lol it happens.
    05-06-10 01:12 AM
    I like it thanks

hope you can add a weather for it
    05-06-10 02:35 AM
    it scrolls up fine. i was asking if you can do one without the today for both themes.
    OH! Wow, I'm blonde. Totally misread you, yes I can. I will pm them to you.

05-06-10 08:14 AM
    Just wanted to say "Thanks" for the obvious work you put into this theme. It looks awesome and just makes my BB Tour look better.
    05-06-10 08:34 AM
    Great Job as usual. What are the chances of having the dock drop and appear by hitting a key? That way when you scroll across the bottom dock it doesn't jump up and down. Great theme nonetheless...

05-06-10 08:37 AM
    OH! Wow, I'm blonde. Totally misread you, yes I can. I will pm them to you.

thank you...
    05-06-10 10:10 AM
    Great Job as usual. What are the chances of having the dock drop and appear by hitting a key? That way when you scroll across the bottom dock it doesn't jump up and down. Great theme nonetheless...

Shhhh....you're gonna reveal my original idea lol. It's in the works.

I tried stopping the dock from jumping around by adding extra invisible buttons, didn't help??

05-06-10 01:55 PM
    love the theme great work.
    runs great. i have not ran into any problems yet.
    Last edited by PlainEnvelopes; 05-06-10 at 04:13 PM.
    05-06-10 04:10 PM
    thanks everyone
    05-06-10 05:02 PM
    i added a hotkey: a lowercase "z" for profiles on the first version. please redownload if you wish!
    05-06-10 05:24 PM
    Great great theme again.... Thanks a million

05-06-10 07:30 PM
    Great great theme again.... Thanks a million

cool, thanks!
    05-07-10 01:36 AM
    I love it!
    Thank you for all your work!
    05-07-10 09:46 AM
    weather slot versions are up!
    05-07-10 10:01 AM
    This theme is amazing!

I nominate you for the theme of the month!
    05-07-10 11:58 AM
    Omg! You make the best themes! I can't decide which one I want!
    05-07-10 12:12 PM
    thank you everyone!

dj2big - i think there is an email address or something you email. i'm not sure though.
    05-07-10 06:18 PM
    Shhhh....you're gonna reveal my original idea lol. It's in the works.

I tried stopping the dock from jumping around by adding extra invisible buttons, didn't help??

I saw a pic of this version (no dock "button") - is it released somewhere and I can not find it? Please? I love the look "naked".

A no today (at all) version would be equally slick for some of us.

I really like the looks of this one. Great work . . .
    05-07-10 07:34 PM
109 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD