Hello everyone:

This is by far, the most complicated thing I have ever done. The hidden dock itself took like 4 hours! I was thinking of making this premium because of the time spent, but I didn't make the icons, so I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Anyways, this is just like my "April Showers Bring May Flowers" theme. I used the same icons and the color was changed to a soft pink. Font was also changed to "Segoe Script".

Even though the theme says "Mother's Day" you can really use it all year long!

Specs:

-FREE
    -This is my first hidden dock theme with a hidden today. Hidden today is reachable from the 1st and the 6th icon ONLY. I know -some people put it on the first, and I use it on the 6th.
    -Scroll up from 2-5 to hide the dock, you will be on the profiles icon (the icon focus is transparent)
    -Scroll up from Hidden Today text to get to profiles icon.
    -Scrolling down from profiles shows icon 2 on the dock, scrolling down from hidden today text shows icon 1
    -User customized font inside the theme
    -Soft pink color font
    -Six user customizable dock icons
    -Wallpaper friendly
    -To find more wallpapers like the main one go to Wallcoo.net - Professional Wallpaper site, High Resolution Wallpapers & Widescreen wallpapers!
    -HOTKEYS - QL is spacebar and $ is for SMS/MMS
    -Unfortunately, there isn't a weather slot. I couldn't figure out how to put one and make it work correctly with the .svg file. It kept showing as the 1st icon on the homescreen when I wanted it to be the 7th.

OS 5.0- DOWNLOAD HERE

OS 4.7- DOWNLOAD HERE

Always do a battery pull after installation to ensure the theme runs smoothly!

As always feedback and/or screenshots are appreciated.

Thank you and enjoy!
    Last edited by rgarling; 03-08-10 at 12:49 AM.
    03-08-10 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD