Well, this is my first theme so I basically ported the Matte Nano iPhone theme to the tour. It's nice simple and detailed, but It's still in testing and may contain a couple bug's. It does have a hidden today I may make one with out it if requested. If you could PM me about theme it'd help a lot. A big thanks to @ninja_says on twitter too for helping me (alot.)

Screen shot of home screen will upload more screen shots when I can get them:
    Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

Also any advice you may have on how I can change or improve this theme is greatly helpful! I don't have a ota yet , Pm me if your willing to host one for me .

Other then that, Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire is the link to the .alx and .cod you need(I think correct me if I'm wrong) to install the theme via apploader. This theme may contain bugs and is still beta, I recommend doing a battery pull after you install it.

**I don't take credit for any artwork, icons, or mostly everything graphic in this theme.
    Last edited by ballard26; 10-14-09 at 09:58 PM.
    10-14-09 07:52 PM
    the link should be working now i hope..
    10-14-09 09:59 PM
    Can you please post a OTA link? I will host the file for you if you can send it to me...
    10-14-09 11:52 PM
    Looks nice!

Can you add an extra weather icon slot?
    10-15-09 12:51 PM
    You want to post a couple pics, the one that you posted doesn't load for me. And, you want a few different views.
    10-15-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD