I found a bug in the display of the messages. Level 1 messages used to appear in bold and red on the default theme (and most other themes) but with this one it looks the same as any other message. I have checked my other themes and this is the only one that this is happening. It would be great if this could be fixed. This is my favorite theme by far.
    08-22-09 08:07 AM
    Nice icons, simple to use, great appearance. Thanks.
    08-22-09 10:32 AM
    I found a bug in the display of the messages. Level 1 messages used to appear in bold and red on the default theme (and most other themes) but with this one it looks the same as any other message. I have checked my other themes and this is the only one that this is happening. It would be great if this could be fixed. This is my favorite theme by far.
    Issue fixed. All links updated.
    08-24-09 02:35 PM
    Issue fixed. All links updated.
    Thanks for the quick response. Much appreciated!
    08-24-09 02:52 PM
    Due to unatuorized access to gemnlock...might you be able to post the files on this site?
    09-19-09 10:49 AM
    I am using the 6 item Calendar only version of this theme. Love it!
    But when I upgraded my Tour to VZWs official 4.7.1.61 release the other day, I lost the calendar entries on my home screen. (I can see the Calendar icon in my wallpaper area, I just don't see my calendar entries anymore.)

Anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this? Tried reinstalling theme after new VZW upgrade, but no joy.
    11-25-09 07:27 AM
    Nice work...sweet theme...thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 01:49 PM
    I downloaded the theme, but when I use it some of my apps go away.

Like I have the Opera Mini Browser Beta 2 on my phone, but when I use the iBerry theme I can't use it because there is no icon.

Help?
    12-25-09 05:55 PM
    haha nice theme...having the peng�ino would've been nice but still, great free theme
    12-30-09 03:16 PM
    This makes me miss my iPhone so much. Amazing theme!
    12-31-09 03:40 PM
    Where is the download link for this? Everytime I click a link, it takes me to the page with the 4 item dock, and when I download the file, I get the one with the "Messages and Calendar" version... I love this theme, BTW. Thank you!
    01-12-10 09:23 AM
    I am still loving this theme. (That's a huge compliment coming from me because I used to switch themes all the time, I've used this one ever since I found it last summer. )

I just upgraded from 4.xxx to 5.0.0.643.
    Everything was OK at first. Today I lost my wallpaper and some icons when I'm on the part of the home screen showing all the icons.

Is this theme compatible with 5.xxx?
    Is there any thing I can do? I don't want to lose it, I'm too attached!
    06-07-10 08:03 PM
87 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD