This is without question one of my favorite themes ever. I simply will not delete this from my device, and it is among the first to be reinstalled when I have to wipe the OS and start fresh.

I go through themes like some people go through socks, and among both free and paid, this theme stands head and shoulders above the rest.

Thank you for your quality work on this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thank you for the feedback. Appreciate all the support
    06-03-10 04:53 PM
    I'll be happy to test that version out for you as soon as you get it posted, thanks!

Here's a screenshot of the Messages issue:

The same thing happens in Email.
    I wanted to point out that while this may in fact be a newer OS glitch, it IS fixable within the theme! Here's an example of where the theme shows proper date size:

(Flying Icons theme, found here)

This theme also shows the network status correctly ("EDGE" instead of "G", "UMA" instead of blank, etc). Is there any way to incorporate these fixes into your fine theme?
    06-05-10 01:01 PM
    Great theme.....I have questions tho....what weather app is being used for the screenshots?....and my gmail logo isn't the same as yours...mine is the generic email one not the red and white envelope...any help would be great, thanks
    06-05-10 03:00 PM
    I wanted to point out that while this may in fact be a newer OS glitch, it IS fixable within the theme! Here's an example of where the theme shows proper date size:

This theme also shows the network status correctly ("EDGE" instead of "G", "UMA" instead of blank, etc). Is there any way to incorporate these fixes into your fine theme?
    Iwill look into this hopefully this week.
    06-05-10 03:05 PM
    Transitions please! Also Great Work!
    06-15-10 03:01 PM

CharredPC, I looked at the theme again and makde some minor changes to hopefully resolve the font issue. I also removed the 3G and reverted back to the default so you should get your UMA and EDGE back. I am uploading a zip file this time to test. Let me know if this works for you and I can then upload the OTA if needed
    06-16-10 01:22 AM
    CharredPC, I looked at the theme again and makde some minor changes to hopefully resolve the font issue. I also removed the 3G and reverted back to the default so you should get your UMA and EDGE back. I am uploading a zip file this time to test. Let me know if this works for you and I can then upload the OTA if needed
    Thank you very much! EDGE and UMA now show up properly, hooray! Unfortunately, the font spacing issue still exists in the Messages, SMS/MMS, and Email. Thanks for working on this- let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to test
    06-16-10 07:15 PM
    Thank you very much! EDGE and UMA now show up properly, hooray! Unfortunately, the font spacing issue still exists in the Messages, SMS/MMS, and Email. Thanks for working on this- let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to test
    What font size do you set your device to? I will try another thing and pm you when I have it up

06-16-10 07:49 PM
    What font size do you set your device to? I will try another thing and pm you when I have it up

I prefer 5, set to BB Alpha Sans. Anything over 8 or so seems to self-correct the Date cutoff issue, but that's really too large for me. Our phones have awesome screen resolution, and I'm not blind, so 5 works great for me

PS: Also, was in a 3G area these past few days, and the 3G label works fine too in that modded version. Thanks again for that fix!
    Last edited by CharredPC; 06-20-10 at 04:26 AM.
    06-16-10 08:02 PM
    Do u take requests for a small mod to this theme? I will be more then willing to donate

06-22-10 11:58 PM
    Do u take requests for a small mod to this theme? I will be more then willing to donate

What type of mods are you looking for? I will look into them and let you know.
    06-23-10 06:26 PM
    I'm using the hidden today version on my 8900 and I love the functionality. Great job. Let me know if you update with different colors, would love to see a battle red or deep steel blue version. I'm a houston texans fan. Again, great theme.
    07-20-10 09:04 AM

Thank you very much!
    08-12-10 05:55 AM

Thank you very much!
    You are welcome - glad you like it

08-12-10 09:52 AM
    Too cool. Thanks for the hard work on this.
    08-13-10 11:05 AM
    great job bro. keep it up
    08-18-10 12:34 PM
    I love your themes ! How do I send donations to you through pay pal ? I need email or phone or something !

01-03-11 09:57 AM
    I love your themes ! How do I send donations to you through pay pal ? I need email or phone or something ! Thank you !

01-03-11 09:58 AM
    My pin for bbm is 3221F922 . Please contact if you desire .

01-03-11 09:59 AM
    I love your themes ! How do I send donations to you through pay pal ? I need email or phone or something ! Thank you !

Thank you for the feedback. You can send them through paypal to [email protected]. Thank you for the support
    01-03-11 11:34 AM
    This is going to seem like a dumb question, but does this theme work on a Bold 9700 OS 5? When I went to download the precision version it just had 9630 listed. I also didn't see it in the 9700 theme thread. I just wanted to make sure before I downloaded it. Thanks a bunch!

Edit: I see the other links are for 9700 as well. Stupid me didn't see that earlier!
    Last edited by catberryday; 01-29-11 at 12:33 AM.
    01-29-11 12:18 AM
    catberryday- dont feel like that ! yours is a valid question

01-31-11 03:50 PM
97 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD