I agree lighthouse!
    Why dont you make both versions small12 and large 10 add quick launch to space bar!:cool would be very cool! and put up your donation link!

Attn: techy's,, i have a host server can we get him set up with an OTA link and i'll host it! just tell me how to do it!!...
    05-16-10 06:59 PM
    As a matter of fact If I knew how to do it! I could host several who need OTA links!
    05-16-10 07:01 PM
    I may use you if you figure it out...Its simple...do a search for it...You have to add a txt file allowing for the jad file to download all the components of the theme.
    05-16-10 07:05 PM
    I may use you if you figure it out...Its simple...do a search for it...You have to add a txt file allowing for the jad file to download all the components of the theme.
    Yep! thats the question?? I have uploaded many of my own web-sites w/FTP client but is hosting these OTA's done the same way??I'll search this forum!
    Last edited by Airowe; 05-16-10 at 07:11 PM.
    05-16-10 07:07 PM
    Well.....! Crimson I have your themefiles uploaded to my server! now I just need to know how to give them a URL so others can download!
    I'm still searching that in this and other forums! and customer service @ my host server seem to not answering the bloody phone! so I'll get to the bottom of it and get back to you! don't know if I'll get ant thing more done tonight! all forums seem to be very quiet! today!
    05-16-10 09:32 PM
    Thanks...Just posted another theme...grab it too. You get a URL let me know and I'll edit the post and add the URL. I'm sure alot of people will appreciate the OTA links.
    05-16-10 09:39 PM
    Thanks...Just posted another theme...grab it too. You get a URL let me know and I'll edit the post and add the URL. I'm sure alot of people will appreciate the OTA links.
    Yes i will! but b4 ya do that better test the download and make sure all is good!
    And yes!! OTA is the only way to go! and did ya get quick launch to space bar? that's about the obligatory now days!
    and i love it to! SHOUT OUT to the quick launch developer's! best darn app in crackberry if ya ask me!
    Last edited by Airowe; 05-16-10 at 09:49 PM.
    05-16-10 09:46 PM
    I keep looking at the new themes that pop up - but haven't found anything that comes close to this theme. It's great! Thanks for all the hard work!
    05-30-10 08:15 AM
    I keep looking at the new themes that pop up - but haven't found anything that comes close to this theme. It's great! Thanks for all the hard work!
    05-30-10 08:16 AM
    Im gonna be rockin this theme for a long long time to come
    05-30-10 08:39 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD