Well guys, I tried to do a larger font version but the themes aren't opening correctly in Theme Builder. A lot of the time if I have to edit a theme after theme builder's been closed down from when I built it, something happens to the file where it won't work right anymore. Some computer problem that's getting so fun to deal with! So, with that said, I won't be able to make any requested changes on these. But if elements of it like the clock go over well, I'll always try to incorporate that into future themes and keep all you bigger font lovers in mind too
    How about fonts within the inbox; can they be enlarged? - these fonts are the most difficult to read

Thanks
    02-15-10 09:47 PM
    would it be possible to add colored icon notifications too? (e.g. green for the green theme, instead of red for all theme colors)

Sweeeet
    02-15-10 09:58 PM
    i downloaded it and it shows up in my applications but not in my themes list. i love the green one! can anyone help? Thanks!
    02-15-10 09:58 PM
    Can anyone answer what app that is as the weather icon?
    02-15-10 10:15 PM
    Does anyone know how to make the in call wallpaper background the home screen background, or where I can edit the wallpapers in general?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 10:31 PM
    Does anyone know how to make the in call wallpaper background the home screen background, or where I can edit the wallpapers in general?

Its called BerryWeather
    02-15-10 10:42 PM
    Maybe I missed it, but my QL spacebar shortcut works, as does $ for SMS. The ONLY thing I would like to see, as many have stated, are a little larger fonts, especially in the message list. Too small for my middle-aged eyes.

Great piece of work, however. Love the variations in colors and the layout.

Mine:
    Last edited by Blackfeet; 02-16-10 at 07:52 AM.
    02-16-10 07:40 AM
    Ok, stay tuned.... working on a new version of the digital clock and i'll make sure it has a little bit bigger fonts
    02-16-10 01:21 PM
    Thanks for making this in pink!! I love the speed and smoothness of this theme. If you are able to make changes, could you have the calendar show appointments and your email show what mail is there without opening it. I think that it is called hidden today but since I am just a user and not a creator, I am not sure. I love the incoming call screen!! Fonts are fine for me too! If you don't make any changes, I will use this pink theme anyway! Thank you for a job very well done!
    02-16-10 06:16 PM
    sorry, no changes can be made to this series. files got messed up somehow. I am working on a pro version that will be available for a small fee. it won't have the color options but it does have hidden today and a hidden dock. if interested i think i'm going to price it around 1.99. iphone like icons, and storm style highlighting plus i think this theme runs even faster than the free series! and best of all.... user defined font sized!!! for those of you that requested them

Attachment 54953
    02-16-10 06:22 PM
    That's too bad. The color variation and layout (and for me - no today! No likey . . .) were the draw.

Please don't take that as criticism - just an appreciation for the themes as originally released. Great work!
    Last edited by Blackfeet; 02-16-10 at 07:09 PM.
    02-16-10 06:38 PM
    Definately my favorite theme that you've made
    02-18-10 08:37 AM
    nice, can't wait for that one..
    02-18-10 09:46 AM
    nice, can't wait for that one..
    Well, the wait is over! you can grab it at the link below on sale for just 99 cents through friday the 26th! Enjoy!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/di...-theme-424539/
    02-18-10 10:30 AM
    sorry, no changes can be made to this series. files got messed up somehow. I am working on a pro version that will be available for a small fee. it won't have the color options but it does have hidden today and a hidden dock. if interested i think i'm going to price it around 1.99. iphone like icons, and storm style highlighting plus i think this theme runs even faster than the free series! and best of all.... user defined font sized!!! for those of you that requested them

Attachment 54953
    I will buy a theme that is identical to your Digital series that has larger fonts and sleeker looking icons
    02-19-10 03:34 PM
    nice theme im rocking it out now thanks man
    02-19-10 10:38 PM
    thanks for all the great feedback guys. stay tuned for a version 2 in a couple weeks. starting to play around building those this weekend
    02-20-10 11:56 AM
    Hey I love the theme but it won't let me download it

10-28-10 01:14 PM
    why wont the ota download
    10-28-10 02:10 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD