Loving the new version I juss notice one issue its not big deal but I just wann point it out , the top banner dosent go end to end there is space on both sides

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-10 05:27 PM
    Also just pointing out that with the new version the apps that's you want to appear in the bottom down must start from slot #3 on the app screen

08-21-10 06:26 PM
    Also just pointing out that with the new version the apps that's you want to appear in the bottom down must start from slot #3 on the app screen

Yes I forgot to put that note in there. I basically reserved those 2 slots in case I wanted to add the 2 ocd slot but with text, now I can add them in TB and not Composer.

As far as the top banner, that is by design. Just wanted to make it a little different for the OS6 versions

08-21-10 08:16 PM
    For some reason I was thinking this was theme dedicated to the dark knight himself, Batman. Lol that's cool though, nice theme still.

08-24-10 08:11 AM
    UPDATE:

Added OS6 Icons, Hidden Today, No OCD slots version. Download link on 1st page
    08-28-10 10:41 PM
    I just wanted to say Thank you for the best Theme that I ever used. It is fast, love the hidden today, you see the calendar and messages so clear and crisp, it has everything I want in a theme, and it looks great on my 9700. I will make sure to pass this on to my fellow BB users as a MUST HAVE THEME.

I do have a quick question though, if you plan to do any updates, will you be making it so that when you are on your message icon to see the hidden today, you will also see SMS/MMS? I was just curious, that is something that I am really looking for.

Again, GREAT THEME !!!!! I recommend it 100% !
    09-03-10 07:15 AM
    I just wanted to say Thank you for the best Theme that I ever used. It is fast, love the hidden today, you see the calendar and messages so clear and crisp, it has everything I want in a theme, and it looks great on my 9700. I will make sure to pass this on to my fellow BB users as a MUST HAVE THEME.

I do have a quick question though, if you plan to do any updates, will you be making it so that when you are on your message icon to see the hidden today, you will also see SMS/MMS? I was just curious, that is something that I am really looking for.

Again, GREAT THEME !!!!! I recommend it 100% !
    Thank you for the feedback and support, appreciate it.

In regards to your question, with the hidden today feature and OS5, when you focus on SMS/MMS icon, it should display those in the hidden today. Now if you are on the Messages icon, it displays the top 5 items in that folder so if there are some SMS/MMS items, they will show up (assuming you have everything in one inbox) but the hidden today does not break down or separate Messages from SMS. That is a function of a Today Plus theme I believe which means those items are always visible on the screen and not hidden. Hope this makes sense
    09-03-10 12:34 PM
    Your very welcome. I read your reply and I think I understand. I am running 5.0.0.602. I first tried it with my messages combined, I always saw the Messages preview (mixed together), but the SMS/MMS never showed a preview. Then I tried it with separating the messages and the SMS and did not see any previews for the SMS. Then I tried theme controlled, still do not see any previews of the SMS/MMS. Do you think think I am not setting something up correctly or doing something wrong? When I go get an SMS, it will show right under the clock the number of new SMS that I have, however it doesn't show a preview. Sorry if I am asking a stupid question, just trying to figure this out and it is driving me crazy. Thank you for your help.
    09-03-10 04:15 PM
    Your very welcome. I read your reply and I think I understand. I am running 5.0.0.602. I first tried it with my messages combined, I always saw the Messages preview (mixed together), but the SMS/MMS never showed a preview. Then I tried it with separating the messages and the SMS and did not see any previews for the SMS. Then I tried theme controlled, still do not see any previews of the SMS/MMS. Do you think think I am not setting something up correctly or doing something wrong? When I go get an SMS, it will show right under the clock the number of new SMS that I have, however it doesn't show a preview. Sorry if I am asking a stupid question, just trying to figure this out and it is driving me crazy. Thank you for your help.
    Not a problem with the question. You are running the AT&T official OS and that version does not show the SMS in the hidden today. I am not sure why that is the case. This is the same thing with my brother's phone and he does not have the SMS in the hidden today but almost all other versions of OS5 have that. If you upgrade your OS to one of the other official or leaked ones, I am sure you will get that feature.
    09-03-10 04:29 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD