Crimson Weather (OS 5.XXX)

Crimson Weather Features
    Large Digital Readout Battery and Signal Gages
    BerryWeather Home Wallpaper Format
    3G Service Icon
    Graphical Icons
    Wallpaper Friendly
    12 User defined Home Icons (Medium Size) + Profile Icon.
    Zip file download only...Use Loader, DM or BBSAK to install.

This Theme is designed to accomodate BerryWeather and its exclusive HomeScreen Wallpaper

Feedback Appreciated.

Crimson Weather HomeScreen
    05-16-10 09:37 PM
    Here is a screenshot of this theme! I just Driphter'ized it!

05-16-10 11:37 PM
    looks really nice im going to try this out now
    05-16-10 11:42 PM
    Sweet...Nice theme! Think I'll try it too
    05-16-10 11:50 PM
    How do you like the large Digital Battery and Signal Meters by chance?
    05-16-10 11:51 PM
    Yea! ya really dont have to use the weather wallpaper! I just put weather in slot 12!

Love them! Love this whole theme! and I'll have URL's for the OTA in the Morning crimson!!
    Last edited by Airowe; 05-16-10 at 11:55 PM.
    05-16-10 11:52 PM
    How do I dowload this theme ?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

05-17-10 12:07 AM
    Glad you like it dude...I got alot of hours in it! Appreciate you helping people out with the OTA too.
    05-17-10 12:12 AM
    Wow -- I'm torn againts this theme and the Digital theme. I like the bigger icons on Digital theme but I like the black background on all screens on the Weather theme. I have also noticed that the "feels like tempeture" over lapes the sounds icon on the weather theme. Would it be to hard and to much to ask to change the "red" backgrounds on the Digital theme to black like the Weather theme? You worked so hard on these themes I hate to ask! Thank you for your hard work! Best two themes I have found and I have purchased my fair share of themes as well as download free ones.
    05-17-10 09:49 PM
    Thank you for the compliment...I do not use that feature of BerryWeather so to be honest I didn't remember to adjust for it. I'll get you hooped up on the black background....If you'll give me a couple of days. Again thanks for the kind words.

By change have you tried adjusting the right side? Also post a screen shot if you can.... I would like to see it.
    05-17-10 11:55 PM
    Can you make a link so I can download it from my phone? Love the theme would love to add it to my phone. NICE JOB
    05-18-10 12:55 AM
    Thank you for the compliment...I do not use that feature of BerryWeather so to be honest I didn't remember to adjust for it. I'll get you hooped up on the black background....If you'll give me a couple of days. Again thanks for the kind words.

By change have you tried adjusting the right side? Also post a screen shot if you can.... I would like to see it.
    I have yet learned how to do a screen shot - not enought hours in a day! I have not tried adjusting the right side as the the "feels like tempeture" is to high .... I'm not concerned about it .... I'm using digitigal theme as it's my favorite and if and when you can make all the back grounds black I will be in heaven! Thanks again - I reconize all the hard work and long hours you have put into these themes.
    05-18-10 08:07 AM
    Any chances of a ota!!!
    05-18-10 10:39 AM
    Any chances of a ota!!!
    I'm just waiting to hear from crimson! I told him I will host the OTA,but I need the .jad files! It'sa great theme! I love the crimson weather! I just downloaded to computer and installed w/BBSAK!
    05-18-10 10:43 AM
    I have yet learned how to do a screen shot - not enought hours in a day! I have not tried adjusting the right side as the the "feels like tempeture" is to high .... I'm not concerned about it .... I'm using digitigal theme as it's my favorite and if and when you can make all the back grounds black I will be in heaven! Thanks again - I reconize all the hard work and long hours you have put into these themes.
    Lighthouse it'svery easy to do a screenshot! 1st you need this FREE screen capture software www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad then upload them to like photo bucket account there is also free! then go in photo bucket get the code and paste it in forum!

P.S. enter that url right into your phone browser it is an OTA link!
    05-18-10 10:49 AM
    Lighthouse it'svery easy to do a screenshot! 1st you need this FREE screen capture software www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad then upload them to like photo bucket account there is also free! then go in photo bucket get the code and paste it in forum!

P.S. enter that url right into your phone browser it is an OTA link!
    Thanks for the tips ... I will give it a try this weekend. I have small children and work full time so I need to find some quite time!
    05-20-10 08:17 AM

I love this theme man it's very responsive and has no lag on my device!
    05-24-10 10:02 PM
    Appreciate the props Airrowe...I love it too...Its made me stop creating them...LOL
    05-25-10 08:31 PM
    Ota please!!!
    05-26-10 01:10 AM

How do I dowload this cool theme? I need the link plz

05-26-10 02:52 AM
    Very good theme, I can tell you put some time into it. Would it be possible to do a today version with calendar only with 5 entries ? Would be willing to donate for your time.

05-26-10 09:40 AM
    Very good theme, I can tell you put some time into it. Would it be possible to do a today version with calendar only with 5 entries ? Would be willing to donate for your time.

Hey A today version would be cool!!
    05-26-10 11:44 AM
    Ota please!!!
    Dude!! Crimson! Man I told ya' I'd Host your OTA for free Man!! just get me a .jad file!! I'm still rockin this theme!!
    06-05-10 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD