Here is my first theme for the Tour. Had the 83xx Curve and 8530 Curve previous.

This theme has 3 versions, the difference is the home screen focus icon is either Silver, Red, or Black (whatever is best for the background you like). And the button colors are different. This theme has screen transitions also. The battery icon below the signal meter is BatteryEx, a great app! This app also has a Facebook icon shortcut to the facebook mobile webpage. The facebook app sucks IMO and so does Social scope for Facebook.

Enjoy and please give feedback/tips/problems.

Red Version

Red Version with Small Time and bigger message area (requested!) Also a Black and Silver version just like this setup, just no pics

Black Version

Silver Version

***The buttom colors for both of the Silver and Black are the same colors***

****The App screen for all 3 versions has a silver focus icon because of the dark background for app screen.****

---------------------------------------------
    Color Abstract Black OTA
    MyBBOTA.com Download - Color Abstract Black

Color Abstract Red OTA
    MyBBOTA.com Download - Color Abstract Red

Color Abstract Silver OTA
    MyBBOTA.com Download - Color Abstract Silver

Color Abstract Red with Large Message area OTA
    MyBBOTA.com Download - Color Abstract Red Message

Color Abstract Black with Large Message area OTA
    MyBBOTA.com Download - Color Abstract Black Message

Color Abstract Silver with Large Message area OTA
    MyBBOTA.com Download - Color Abstract Silver Message

------------------
    Last edited by binkyj1101; 08-22-10 at 11:16 AM.
    08-20-10 09:01 PM
    couple things. 1...looks great for your first theme for the tour. 2... you might want to try & find a way to increase the notification area. i tend to have 4-7 things up at any given time. doesn't look like they'd fit in that tiny area :P
    08-21-10 01:29 AM
    i agree with webmastir as far as notification area.besides that this is awesome.
    08-21-10 08:25 AM
    Maybe ill switch the date where the time is. Put messages where the date is currently n move time where messages are now. Kinda confusin lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-10 10:45 AM
    also the m in am is cut off!!!
    08-21-10 10:52 AM
    Ya I see that. Will try to fix. It always shows different in theme builder than on phone

08-21-10 10:55 AM
    ok thanks!!!will wait on update.and thanks again lovin the red my fav color.
    08-21-10 10:56 AM
    Added the new version in red with screen shot of new home screen. If anyone wants the silver or black....let me know!

Also let me know of any problems!
    08-21-10 03:32 PM
    Added the new version in red with screen shot of new home screen. If anyone wants the silver or black....let me know!

Also let me know of any problems!
    thanx for update and its awesome no issues.can you post black also.thanx again.
    08-21-10 03:56 PM
    Ok added both Black and Silver version with Large area for messages and time moved, just as showed in the Red version.
    08-21-10 06:12 PM
    Links aren't working

08-22-10 12:38 AM
    Will look into soon and fix

08-22-10 09:18 AM
    This looks very good, esp. for a 1st try! I'm gonna dl and give it shot. I have one suggestion, though. How about a "condensed" version? With just the large center time/notification area (no date, or profile icon), signal meter on one side and network on the other? Since, I think, just about everybody uses BatteryEx anyway, no need for a battery meter in the theme. And 2 weather slots instead of one. That way someone could put the profiles in one or perhaps SmartBcalendar or iCalendar. Keep up the good work!

08-22-10 10:24 AM
    Can't download the page onto my BB. Is there a problem with the web site?
    08-22-10 11:12 AM
    Sorry all links should work now!!!
    08-22-10 11:17 AM
    Thanks for all the posts. Let me know if there are any problems, and i will adjust and repost!

This looks very good, esp. for a 1st try! I'm gonna dl and give it shot. I have one suggestion, though. How about a "condensed" version? With just the large center time/notification area (no date, or profile icon), signal meter on one side and network on the other? Since, I think, just about everybody uses BatteryEx anyway, no need for a battery meter in the theme. And 2 weather slots instead of one. That way someone could put the profiles in one or perhaps SmartBcalendar or iCalendar. Keep up the good work!

Sure I can do this, is there a certain color version you want? Black, red or silver??
    08-22-10 11:57 AM
    Thanks for all the posts. Let me know if there are any problems, and i will adjust and repost!

Sure I can do this, is there a certain color version you want? Black, red or silver??
    I use a lot of dark wp. Maybe the silver would be best for seeing the focus?
    I read your BatteryEx post, BTW. I don't know anything about making themes, but I do have themes with reduced height not. areas. They all have a smaller battex icon. So maybe increasing the height will automatically increase the height of the icons. But, I couldn't say for sure. I, for one, would like a little bit more height to it. Some of the themes I have, it's hard to tell what icon is showing unless you're holding the phone right up to your face. I drive a lot; it would be much easier to see them at a glance. Thank you very much for considering my suggestion!!

08-22-10 12:07 PM
    Ok ill try to work on it tomorrow.
    08-22-10 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD