hey man, i love the osu theme. I'm gonna be using it from now on. One question though, could you add an icon on the top right or left for a weather app? Thanks

O-H!
    I've been wanting to do that. Haven't figured it out yet

I-O !
    08-31-09 09:11 AM
    hey man, i love the osu theme. I'm gonna be using it from now on. One question though, could you add an icon on the top right or left for a weather app? Thanks

O-H!
    I have the hidden weather icon thing figured out. I'll have a finished one of those soon.
    09-01-09 10:07 PM
    Love these themes. I know you made an OSU one for the curve 8330, could you do the same with the browns?
    Chappy,

What style do you prefer ? I see you can have Today, Zen, or Icon

I will try to get it done tonight if you get back to me. So you can have it for the game tomorrow night !
    09-02-09 01:45 PM
    newbie to the forums is there any chance of getting this for the bold 9000? Or has anyone seen one somewhere, free osu theme or wallpaper
    09-02-09 09:16 PM
    I have the hidden weather icon thing figured out. I'll have a finished one of those soon.
    awesome!! you rock, i really want to learn how to make these themes, but i can never seem to find the time lol. i'll definitely be looking out for your updated version though, thanks!
    09-02-09 09:21 PM
    Chappy,

What style do you prefer ? I see you can have Today, Zen, or Icon

I will try to get it done tonight if you get back to me. So you can have it for the game tomorrow night !
    Sorry I am just now getting back to you. I would prefer the Zen theme.
    Thanks so much.
    09-06-09 05:38 PM
    Love the buckeye theme for the 8330. I know you're focused on doing the tour stuff but the Browns one for the curve would be sweet. And if you get time could you do a L version of the OSU theme? Thanks
    09-06-09 07:10 PM
    How about a Redskins theme?
    Any luck with a redskins one yet?
    09-07-09 07:28 PM
    For Chappy06, and mulishaman187 : I will have A Curve 8330 version of the Browns theme out tonight hopefully. I will post it up in the initial start of this thread.

gwtiff54 and JDFlint : I have picks together for the Redskins theme. It'll be ready hopefully in a few days.

carrierkhe : I can make you a buckeyes theme for the Bold. Shouldn't be too long, because I can use all the color codes and pics from the Tour Buckeye theme.

Steelbuckeye : if you are still following ..... The weather icon theme is getting backed up. I'm having problems with my bottom dock icons on this one. It will happen though. Promise ! If I could just get one question answered from someone who has made the docks in Composer .....
    09-08-09 12:24 PM
    Sorry I am just now getting back to you. I would prefer the Zen theme.
    Thanks so much.
    The Browns theme for the Curve 8330 has been posted. Let me know if you want any changes with it.
    09-08-09 04:05 PM
    awesome!! you rock, i really want to learn how to make these themes, but i can never seem to find the time lol. i'll definitely be looking out for your updated version though, thanks!
    I got it ! It's updated on the first page. Let me know what you think !
    As noted, just make your weather icon your 7th icon and it will display up there.
    09-08-09 05:13 PM
    How do you save a theme to a 8330 curve and then use it on the phone?
    09-09-09 08:35 AM
    Easiest way is to go to the link from your phone. It will ask you if you want to download it, and then it will install itself.

Another way would be to mail the link to your phone, and hit it that way. ( right click the link, and choose "copy link location" then paste it in a mail to your phone )
    09-09-09 11:55 AM
    Will it work for the blackberry storm?
    09-13-09 11:11 PM
    Will it work for the blackberry storm?
    No, these are only for the Tour. I have made a slightly different version of each for the Curve 8330. And I have a Ohio State ready for the Bold, but I won't be doing any for the Storm. At least not right now.
    09-15-09 02:11 PM
    hey, thanks for adding the weather slot, now its perfect!
    09-15-09 08:21 PM
    For Chappy06, and mulishaman187 : I will have A Curve 8330 version of the Browns theme out tonight hopefully. I will post it up in the initial start of this thread.

gwtiff54 and JDFlint : I have picks together for the Redskins theme. It'll be ready hopefully in a few days.

carrierkhe : I can make you a buckeyes theme for the Bold. Shouldn't be too long, because I can use all the color codes and pics from the Tour Buckeye theme.

Steelbuckeye : if you are still following ..... The weather icon theme is getting backed up. I'm having problems with my bottom dock icons on this one. It will happen though. Promise ! If I could just get one question answered from someone who has made the docks in Composer .....
    How's that Redskins theme coming along?
    09-19-09 10:02 AM
    How's that Redskins theme coming along?
    I'll have it done before your game starts tomorrow.
    09-19-09 10:31 AM
    Columbus Blue Jackets theme has been added to the initial post. Screen shots coming soon.
    09-28-09 09:24 AM
    Hi, where is the OTA for the ohio state theme?
    11-03-09 10:34 AM
    could you pm me a zip or ota link for the 8330 version of the ohio state theme
    11-16-09 04:38 PM
    Great work! Very smooth theme! Thank you!
    11-17-09 08:10 AM
    The Buckeyes theme is very nice! Good job. Any chance you could make a Raiders theme? LOL
    11-17-09 06:44 PM
    Yea, I could definitely do a Raiders ... Long story. I will post a link back here.
    Just watch this post or I can PM you when it's done.
    11-17-09 07:29 PM
    Awesome. Thank you!
    11-18-09 11:54 AM
87 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD