Hi all,

pure.iron is now available for the Tour device. Had initially not wanting to do a Tour version but anyway here it is. Comments, constructive feedback and thanks will be nice if you are using it.

All icons, overlays, screens, banners and panels are built almost from scratch.
    Two versions available, one without any app on Home screen and another with one customizable slot and hidden screen.

pure.iron comes in a big file but runs absolutely fine & speedy without a batt pull for me. But just to be sure, please do a batt pull after installation.

And as always, a note to inform you that I do not have other than my blackberry 8900, so themes for other devices are only tested on the simulator which we know cannot be trusted completely. Let me know if there are any problems.

pure.iron (code name: .Fe)

- NO app slots on Main Screen

- This is a theme with small fonts

- A iron and steel look

- Detailed and Stylish

(Images differs slightly from the official release; the above are screen shots of pure.iron on 8900)

OTA Link (Download directly from your BB browser)

pure.iron for 9630 OTA

Please note not repost OTA links elsewhere without permission. Direct Links to this page or my website is recommended instead. Thank you.

pure.iron with hidden dock (.Fe 2)

- One customizable slot on the left with the banners

- hidden dock with 6 fixed icons (5 for the BOLD)

- With hidden today for first slot or fixed messages and calendar icon

- Scroll down at homescreen to activate hidden dock

OTA Link (Download directly from your BB browser)

pure.iron with hidden dock for 9630 OTA

Hope you like it, if you are like me who don't like the hidden dock but want the customizeable slot on the left, you can go to mobihand to purchase a copy of pure.fe which comes with just that. Or just buy or donate to support purelab.'s work. which ever way, thank you.

Comments, feedbacks or donations always welcome.

Hope you like it.
    Last edited by jas0ns; 09-26-09 at 05:25 AM.
    09-16-09 11:30 AM
    as always jas0ns GREAT work : )
    09-16-09 11:55 AM
    Fantastic! Smooth and quick - great job!
    09-16-09 11:57 AM
    Very good yourself ck designs

@misskitcate thanks for the compliments. Yea. Lucky it is pretty smooth and fast on my bb. Worried abt the size when I built it. Turn out ok.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 02:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD