Hi Friends,

This is for the ladies and the real men. No need for any much introduction, retaining all the elements of BASIC.black. Use it in the month of October to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

BASIC.pink

- Fast, sleek and spotting a new look from pure.BASIC

- Small fonts

- With hidden today

- Clean banners

- pink ribbon alarm icon

- Supports international characters

BASIC.pink Main Screen

BASIC.pink App Screen

OTA links (download directly from your Blackberry browser)

BASIC.pink for 9630 OTA

Theme notes:

1) Theme for 9000 & 9630 are tested on simulators only

2) Kindly do a battery pull after installation of the theme and ensure that you do not have any unread messages before you do that.

3) Battery & Signal meters percentage are in 10% and 20% blocks respectively. They are only an estimate.

Please note not repost OTA links elsewhere without permission. Direct Links to my website is recommended instead. Thank you.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Comments and feedbacks welcome.
    Last edited by jas0ns; 09-30-09 at 11:34 AM.
    09-24-09 10:37 AM
    Love the theme, it's great! Thanks for making it free!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 11:44 AM
    Fantastic theme, I love it
    09-24-09 11:57 AM
    @ shannon123 & misskitcate

Thanks for your comments. Appreciate it and glad you like it.
    09-25-09 07:47 AM
    Update: I've been using this theme now for over a day (which is quite the feat for me...) And it's definitely the best theme I've ever used. Very wallpaper friendly and fast - no lag whatsoever. And I haven't even done the battery pull yet. I work as a tech for VZW so I'm incredibly picky and particular, so I really mean it Jas0ns, GREAT job! And thank you so much for such a wonderful theme for the tour!
    09-25-09 09:47 AM
    Update: I've been using this theme now for over a day (which is quite the feat for me...) And it's definitely the best theme I've ever used. Very wallpaper friendly and fast - no lag whatsoever. And I haven't even done the battery pull yet. I work as a tech for VZW so I'm incredibly picky and particular, so I really mean it Jas0ns, GREAT job! And thank you so much for such a wonderful theme for the tour!
    Hi misskitcate,

You are most welcome and like you, I am using it for the past few days but sadly going to use another theme for now so that come October, when I use it in support of breast caner awareness month, there is still some novelty left :P

Thank you for your generous compliment.

jason
    09-25-09 10:32 AM
    i love your pink theme! do you think you can make it in purple? its my favorite color, and this one is simplistic and basic the way i want it!
    09-25-09 02:03 PM
    i love your pink theme! do you think you can make it in purple? its my favorite color, and this one is simplistic and basic the way i want it!
    Hi stizephie,

I am sorry that I currently have no plan to extend the BASIC.series to other colours yet. Setting it to a different colour will need quite some time and work to it and I am moving on to other themes.

Thanks for your interest and compliment.

Jason
    09-25-09 11:27 PM
    I'm using this theme as well and I love it. Thanks so much for taking the time to make it and sharing it!
    10-01-09 11:17 PM
    You are welcome runnersdelight.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 02:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD