This is my 1st theme. it's modeled after Natemz pro 4. I loved that theme but had to have the 3G. So here's my rendition. It has 3G, a large Battery icon with %, added some icons. Custom signal meter and I added OTA hosting.
    I would like feedback from all who are willing to test drive it for me.

OTA link

Last edited by greeneink; 06-06-10 at 06:10 PM.
    05-22-10 10:10 PM
    looks nice would love to try if you had ota!!!
    05-23-10 12:02 PM
    I don't intend on trying to get OTA hosting, sorry. It's almost as easy to install with DM. This was a personal project that I was hoping to get a little feedback on. I think it would be a hassle to alter and rehost the file each time, if I could do it myself it would be another story. I learned alot making this theme and it has given me ideas for my next one. Hopefully, I'll learn as much making the next or more.
    05-23-10 02:45 PM
    ok thanks theme looks nice.
    05-23-10 03:41 PM
    looks nice would love to try if you had ota!!!
    I completely agree (especially since my hard drive just crashed the other day) no way to dl this theme, but it looks nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 07:19 PM
    I've updated my theme, added a custom battery meter, custom signal meter, did a few other tweaks and added an OTA download link
    06-04-10 11:20 AM
    Why does the type seem unclear and out of focus? Everything else is great. Love the colors and icons. Its difficult to clearly see. A few of the icons are out of focus like the search app. Will you fix the type and make it clearer,

06-04-10 12:39 PM
    The clock app is out of focus and the calendar items when displayed are fuzzy. The application names like clock, email addresses, SMS/MMS is unclear. They are not crisp and clean.

06-04-10 12:49 PM
    I guess I chose a font that doesn't display well for the Today screen. I'll see if I find something I like that will display better.
    06-04-10 01:40 PM
    Updated to v.1.3
    Changed to Today text font, remade the 6 buttons and changed font, added some more icons, and fixed a couple navigational issues I found.
    06-06-10 06:09 PM
    For some reasons I really like this theme but the improvements were ok, yet the overall main components are still lacking. On main page the message, sms/mms, calendar blocks are still extremely fuzzy. That type just looks unappealing. Why not use regular font? On the icon page (2nd), the 2 envelopes are blurry and not crisp at all. The Battery icon is lacking clarity. It looks like it was traced. The date is also fuzzy and the 3G icon is ?. It is fuzzy too. The colors are great. The menu could be smaller. Several of the icons seem out of focus as if they were blown up on a photocopier. Maybe if they were smaller it would be more appealing. The concept is nice but it really need a lot of work.

06-06-10 07:01 PM
    I really don't know what else to do. Them components don't display on the phone like they do in my graphics program. What I need to do to make them better, I was hoping to get some insight off this thread. As for the icons, I just picked them out of a set. The font on the buttons have been a pain. I've already started two other themes, but they will probably have buttons also, so after I figure out how to make the button font display correctly on the phone I'll redo them. I must admit, for my 1st attempt, I'm pretty happy with it. I've learned a lot.
    06-06-10 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD