This theme is inspired by the author Tammy Watson. She is a Romance writer with a new book "Saving Simon" (486 page - Historical / Suspense / Romance). Check out her website at Tammy Watson

Saving Simon: Would you save a man�s life if you believed that it meant keeping him safe for the rest of yours? This is the dilemma that Sarah finds herself in. After the murder of her parents, she is raised by an eccentric Chinese man who teaches her that if you �snatch� someone from heaven you interfere with their destiny and must then protect them�forever. This would not be near the trouble if the man she ended up saving were not a British spy. His actions may very well drag England into America�s �War Between the States�, which only further complicates her life.

TammyWatson,com V1:
    - Custom Icon set
    - Custom battery and Signal meters. Battery is the left semi-circle, Signal is the right semi-circle
    - 6 custom Icon dock
    - Weather Slot
    - Hidden Today area

TammyWatson.com V1: Available free here

"Saving Simon" (486 page - Historical / Suspense / Romance) is available at TammyWatson.com, Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, and Books-a-Million.

02-25-10 08:05 AM
    i luv your inspiration (being a writer myself) GREAT THEME!
    02-25-10 08:09 AM
    I am lovin' this! Giving it 5-stars!!!!! :=) Do you have a version with different icons other than Precision?
    02-25-10 12:31 PM
    I downloaded and this theme is AWESOME! Great interface, and I only found one problem. In the call log, where what should be the second line with phone number and time of call is also on the first line, and not readable because the name and date block it out. Is there a way I can fix this in the settings?

Nevertheless, lovin' it and rate it 5-stars!

Thanks for your hard work!!!!!!!
    02-25-10 05:28 PM
    This one is awesome! Great job! One bug: in calendar when changing dates it freezes. Only a battery pull saves it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 06:57 PM
    *Updated 2-27-2010*
    02-27-10 11:24 AM
    *Updated 2-27-2010*
    Where do I get tHe download it is beautiful. Blackberry 9630

06-30-10 02:40 AM
    Where do I get tHe download it is beautiful. Blackberry 9630

This Place has it: HERE
    07-01-10 12:14 PM