St. Louis Rams

OTA OS 5.0

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

OTA OS 5.0

Tennessee Titans

OTA OS 5.0

Washington Redskins

OTA OS 5.0

Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Kansas City Chiefs, San Francisco 49ers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Icons courtesy of Sweet BB Themes

All others
    Icon set used: Garminfone Icons which was created by Big Papa from Blackberry Theme Lab (www.bbthemelab.com).
    Windows 7 Indicators (white) was used which was created by MattG from Blackberry Theme Lab (www.bbthemelab.com).
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 10-19-10 at 04:53 PM.
    09-21-10 02:31 AM
    wow, nice job man. GO TITANS! (even tho they played the crappiest game ever against the steelers Sunday)
    09-21-10 07:30 AM
    error message when trying to access on 9630
    09-23-10 09:43 PM
    error message when trying to access on 9630
    Can't help you if you don't mention the theme you were trying to access. These are only OS 5.0 also by the way.
    09-23-10 10:19 PM
    wow, nice job man. GO TITANS! (even tho they played the crappiest game ever against the steelers Sunday)
    Thanks dude, and you are welcome!
    09-23-10 10:23 PM
    Very nice themes. Anyway you can do one for the Broncos showing the calendar on the home screen?
    10-14-10 11:48 PM
    Very nice themes. Anyway you can do one for the Broncos showing the calendar on the home screen?
    Is this what you meant?

Last edited by arsenalsocal; 03-27-11 at 01:35 AM.
    10-16-10 08:39 PM
    Is this what you meant?

Actually, just looking to have the calendar on the home screen with about 5 entries. No need for message or phone list. Also s weather slot for BBweather would be sweet. Sorry to be a PIA. If you can't do it, no worries. This looks great as it is.
    10-18-10 05:19 PM
    Actually, just looking to have the calendar on the home screen with about 5 entries. No need for message or phone list. Also s weather slot for BBweather would be sweet. Sorry to be a PIA. If you can't do it, no worries. This looks great as it is.
    This then? I am not a big fan on themes with weather slots and calendars, so I tried to stay from those and not build them at all. Let me know if it actually worked or not.

Last edited by arsenalsocal; 03-27-11 at 01:35 AM.
    10-18-10 11:44 PM
    This then? I am not a big fan on themes with weather slots and calendars, so I tried to stay from those and not build them at all. Let me know if it actually worked or not.

Hey, I would also love Patriots in the same manner, bottom dock with 6 lines for hidden today/cal and a weather slot.

Thanks ahead of time!
    10-19-10 09:31 AM
    Yo man!! thanks so much, but can you do the same thing with the hidden today/cal for the NY Giants. Thanks so much if you can
    10-19-10 09:38 AM
    Yo man!! thanks so much, but can you do the same thing with the hidden today/cal for the NY Giants. Thanks so much if you can
    Hey, I would also love Patriots in the same manner, bottom dock with 6 lines for hidden today/cal and a weather slot.

Thanks ahead of time!
    Bottom docks (No hidden dock) with weather/user defined icons have been added to original post under respective teams.
    10-19-10 04:55 PM
    Thanks so much!!! DLing now.
    10-19-10 07:19 PM
    Thanks so much!!! DLing now.
    Like stated before, I am not a fan of weather-slot-themes, so give me feedback!
    10-19-10 08:35 PM

This is looking pretty sweet. I see 2 issues, not sure how hard they are for you to change. The home screen is very dark. Not the text, but the wallpaper part. Once I get off the home screen and scroll through my apps, the background is perfect. Just the home screen is dark. Also, the today is hidden (which is fine, I actually kind of like it like that), but when I scroll on the sms/mms ICON on the home screen, it shows all the messages. Anyway to change that so messages don't appear on the home screen when I scroll on the sms/mms icon?

BTW- the weather slot works perfectly! thanks!
    Last edited by Mr.Broncosfan; 10-20-10 at 12:14 AM.
    10-20-10 12:11 AM
    This is looking pretty sweet. I see 2 issues, not sure how hard they are for you to change. The home screen is very dark. Not the text, but the wallpaper part. Once I get off the home screen and scroll through my apps, the background is perfect. Just the home screen is dark. Also, the today is hidden (which is fine, I actually kind of like it like that), but when I scroll on the sms/mms ICON on the home screen, it shows all the messages. Anyway to change that so messages don't appear on the home screen when I scroll on the sms/mms icon?

BTW- the weather slot works perfectly! thanks!
    I made the wallpaper darker so the font when reading the messages and calendar stuff would be easier to read; otherwise with the original wallpaper, you wouldn't be able to read. You could always include another wallpaper. The mm/sms issue that's how today with calendar themes work, you are supposed to read your messages and show your calendar items when selected.
    10-20-10 02:25 AM
    I made the wallpaper darker so the font when reading the messages and calendar stuff would be easier to read; otherwise with the original wallpaper, you wouldn't be able to read. You could always include another wallpaper. The mm/sms issue that's how today with calendar themes work, you are supposed to read your messages and show your calendar items when selected.
    Gotcha. Thanks for the theme. Loving it!
    10-20-10 09:34 AM
    Gotcha. Thanks for the theme. Loving it!
    No problem dude!
    10-22-10 10:29 PM
    Perhaps the Patriots theme should be updated......

Perhaps a new hotspot button, using a Christmas tree icon, and clicking on it reminds you of all the gifts the Chargers gave you.

A damn happy pats fan to have the win, but boy we totally stunk the joint up and got real lucky.......
    10-25-10 08:56 AM
    Perhaps the Patriots theme should be updated......

Perhaps a new hotspot button, using a Christmas tree icon, and clicking on it reminds you of all the gifts the Chargers gave you.

A damn happy pats fan to have the win, but boy we totally stunk the joint up and got real lucky.......

I play soccer, so I don't get the joke lol, was it a joke? lol
    10-26-10 03:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD