Hello All!

Here is my newest theme I have been testing a posting screenshots of. Big thanks to Tony in helping me test the guy's version. There are two versions of each. I wanted a "fresh and new" idea for a theme banner and I haven't seen anything like this before. That's why it took awhile to release because I wanted new ideas. Abtruse is a synonym for technical. I wanted a tech style theme that I could do for guys and girls.

I kept the color of the girl's version was kept a secret because comments kept pouring in for either purple or pink. It was crazy! Thanks for all of your responses. Purple won out this time.. but knowing me and how much I love color, I may just make more. Who knows.

But for now : NO OTHER COLORS or versions.

I made everything myself except for the icons. Those are the devine set found on deviantART.

Specs:
    Two versions: mini icons or no icons.
    Hotkeys: $ for SMS/MMS, z for Profiles, spacebar for QuickLaunch
    Custom battery meter (left) and signal meter (right)
    When the alarm is set it will be either 2 blue or 2 purple circles. If not, they will be grey.
    Wallpaper friendly
    Color scheme includes user customizable font in either blue or purple.
    Mini icon version includes user customizable icons
    Hidden today available on mini icon version: scroll left from icons 5 & 6.

Blue! (abtruse_blue_blank version shown)
    download abtruse_blue (mini icons)
    download abtruse_blue_blank

Purple! (abtruse_purple version shown)
    download abtruse_purple (mini icons)
    download abtruse_purple_blank

Thanks & Enjoy!!

Do your battery pull!!!
    08-22-10 03:52 PM
    im liking this...im trying to locate the battery meter tho. is that in the green buttons? if so, thats wild. i will definitely push this one
    08-22-10 04:50 PM
    im liking this...im trying to locate the battery meter tho. is that in the green buttons? if so, thats wild. i will definitely push this one
    It certainly is. It's the first green one. It counts down from 10-X and changes from green to yellow to red and then grey. But when it gets to grey your BB would be dead by then.

The signal meter is the same way. Counts down from 5-X and changes from green to yellow and then red.
    08-22-10 06:07 PM
    Thx for letting me test. Killa job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 07:27 PM
    Thx for letting me test. Killa job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thanks for testing!! i've made some cosmetic improvements.. you can re-dl if you wish. i didn't make that hourglass yet.. i couldn't figure out how to get it to work.
    08-22-10 08:04 PM
    Great work as usual! I am sad that purple won over pink but I think the voting was a great idea. Thanks so much for sharing for FREE!
    08-24-10 06:29 AM
    I always like your themes! Thanks for sharing, I like purple.
    08-24-10 04:28 PM
    thanks ladies!
    08-24-10 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD