Foppa17

FEATURES:

Four user-defined, top-banner applications.

Four more top-dock buttons:
    - Notifications > Messages (scroll up from here for a SMS/MMS button)
    - Time > Clalendar (scroll up from here for a clock button)

Three bottom-dock buttons:
    - Battery Meter > Options
    - Date > user defined (this is the 13th app on your app screen)
    - Signal Meter > Manage Connections

Several built-in hot keys:
    - Space bar launches QuickLaunch
    - $ key launches Profiles

Transparent menus

Precision icons with a few home screen customizations

Battery pull is recommended.

Foppa 17 (personal wallpaper shown)

Foppa17 Download -- OS 5.0

Clear (no today): 17 Clear OTA

Hidden Today: 17 Today OTA

Weather: 17 Weather OTA

Hidden Today and Weather: 17 Today/Weather OTA

I am by no means a theme professional. This one works great on my phone and I wanted to share. Hope it works great for you as well. Let me know if you have any issues or questions and I'll do what I can.

Enjoy!

If you enjoy this theme, please consider donating:
    Last edited by Foppa_21; 05-03-11 at 08:48 PM.
    03-15-10 04:54 PM
    Been waiting for this Foppa! Lovin the date at the bottom with the addition of hidden today calendar by highlighting it. Another Classic!!!!! Thanks!
    03-15-10 05:01 PM
    I love it , I didn't think I'd find ah theme that would replace foppa 14 but you have done it . just have one lil issue , could you but the backgrounds back to the default ? Since the background doesn't change on all screens I think the default blue looks better. But other than that this is a great theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 05:08 PM
    I love it , I didn't think I'd find ah theme that would replace foppa 14 but you have done it . just have one lil issue , could you but the backgrounds back to the default ? Since the background doesn't change on all screens I think the default blue looks better. But other than that this is a great theme

+1. Could you also add transparent menu's like the way you made the icons??? Wicked theme nonetheless...
    03-15-10 05:10 PM
    Foppa rocks again!

Any chance at snagging that wall from you?

03-15-10 05:11 PM
    I agree yaboid , this is one wicked theme . I been playin around with theme builder and still always go back to foppa14 , now I have 2 choices

03-15-10 05:13 PM
    Damn, thought it was going to be a Peter Forsberg theme...

Oh well, looks pretty sweet none the less!
    03-15-10 05:14 PM
    I... still always go back to foppa14 , now I have 2 choices
    Me too. It's 14 and 17 from here on out. I might as well just delete all other themes!

03-15-10 05:17 PM
    just have one lil issue , could you put the backgrounds back to the default ? Since the background doesn't change on all screens I think the default blue looks better.
    This is one of those six-of-one-half-dozen-of-the-other things. I get requests to do something other than the default backgrounds, then when I do I get requests for the default. I went with something blue-based for the app screen and call screens to try and mix it up some. Let's see how it goes and if there's a big consensus for the default screens.
    Last edited by Foppa_21; 03-15-10 at 05:33 PM.
    03-15-10 05:26 PM
    Another hit foppa.... Thanks again

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-15-10 05:33 PM
    Damn, thought it was going to be a Peter Forsberg theme.
    You're one of just a handful who've made this connection.
    03-15-10 05:34 PM
    Foppa I've noticed something , dunno if its the way the theme was designed or just a issue cuz I'm running the new .548 os but the application name and all the text in the call screen is pretty big. Not ur usual , so I'm guessing its an os issue but I just wanted to point it out

03-15-10 05:48 PM
    Foppa I've noticed something , dunno if its the way the theme was designed or just a issue cuz I'm running the new .548 os but the application name and all the text in the call screen is pretty big. Not ur usual , so I'm guessing its an os issue but I just wanted to point it out

Noticed the same thing.

Also +1 on the transparent menus.

Another great theme. Thanks.
    03-15-10 05:59 PM
    Friendly suggestion for future revisions: the connection type (1XEV, etc) doesn't show on the call screen. I drive 11 hours a day for a living with my bb mounted to my dash with bblight set to have the backlight always on while charging.

I've grown accustomed to watching it switch from 1XEV to 1X as I drive across the country, and I can tell that I'm about to drop a call if it is in 1X and the signal strength is fading. VZW will keep the call when switching from 1XEV to 1X, but rarely is it able to switch back from 1X to 1XEV without dropping the call. If I can see the connection type while on the call, I know whether to keep talking or hang up and acquire a 1XEV again.
    Just a little back story as to why the signal type is important.

03-15-10 06:00 PM
    Don't forget about the 4.7 peeps that can't yet upgrade to 5.0.

03-15-10 06:00 PM
    Noticed the same thing.

Also +1 on the transparent menus.

Another great theme. Thanks.
    Could you post this wallpaper??...TIA
    03-15-10 06:14 PM
    I would love a copy of the wallpaper! I don't want to be without this version. I really enjoy your creativity. Can you please make a 4.7 version. I hope you would consider it, as a lot of people still is running the original 4.7.

03-15-10 06:14 PM
    Wowser what os are you using ????

03-15-10 06:19 PM
    I would love a copy of the wallpaper! I don't want to be without this version. I really enjoy your creativity. Can you please make a 4.7 version. I hope you would consider it, as a lot of people still is running the original 4.7.

Make the plunge into 5.0. You'll be glad you did. I got sick and tired of waiting on VZW so I just did it and haven't looked back. I was afraid to do it because it wasn't official, but my fears were unwarranted. The difference is like going from windows 95 to windows XP. It's night and day.

03-15-10 06:20 PM
    Now that you mention it, I remember seeing that when I was on .548. I'm off it now and my call screen fonts are back to normal. So yes, it's an OS thing.

Friendly suggestion for future revisions: the connection type (1XEV, etc) doesn't show on the call screen. I drive 11 hours a day for a living with my bb mounted to my dash with bblight set to have the backlight always on while charging.

I've grown accustomed to watching it switch from 1XEV to 1X as I drive across the country, and I can tell that I'm about to drop a call if it is in 1X and the signal strength is fading. VZW will keep the call when switching from 1XEV to 1X, but rarely is it able to switch back from 1X to 1XEV without dropping the call. If I can see the connection type while on the call, I know whether to keep talking or hang up and acquire a 1XEV again.
    Just a little back story as to why the signal type is important.
    Excellent point. I'll add it and spin out a new version tonight or tomorrow morning.
    03-15-10 06:23 PM
    Excellent theme as always! 1 suggestion I have for this theme is since you already used the "Y" key for the clock how about changing the clock hotspot from launching the clock to maybe profiles
    03-15-10 06:28 PM
    Excellent theme as always! 1 suggestion I have for this theme is since you already used the "Y" key for the clock how about changing the clock hotspot from launching the clock to maybe profiles
    +1 for profiles.

03-15-10 06:30 PM
    Excellent point. I'll add it and spin out a new version tonight or tomorrow morning.
    Thank you!

03-15-10 06:31 PM
    +2 for profiles

03-15-10 06:31 PM
    Wowser what os are you using ????

I'm on .548.

Now that you mention it, I remember seeing that when I was on .548. I'm off it now and my call screen fonts are back to normal. So yes, it's an OS thing.
    Foppa, not sure if it matters but on the couple other themes I'm using (such as Reverie D), both the font on the homescreen and on the call screen are normal using the .548 OS. They are not huge like on Foppa17. I can post a pic if you like.

Thanks a lot.
    03-15-10 06:54 PM
337 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD