Another remake of one of my popular themes. Foppa14 with OS6 icons and banners and such.

FEATURES:

Five top banner application buttons:
    - Two user defined
    - Signal Meter > Manage Connections
    - Time > Calendar
    - Notifications > Messages

Several built-in hot keys (must disable dial from home screen):
    - Space bar launches QuickLaunch
    - $ key launches SMS
    - 0 key launches Profiles
    - y key launches the clock

No transitions

OS6 icons with a few tweaks here and there.

This theme should work well on the 9650 or other 480x360 devices.

Battery pull is recommended.

Foppa 14 OS6'ed (personal wallpaper shown)

Foppa14 OS6'ed Download -- updated OS6 icons

Clear (no today): 14 Clear OTA

Hidden Today: 14 Today OTA

Weather: 14 Weather OTA

Naked (top banner only): 14 Naked OTA

Naked with hidden today: 14 Naked Today OTA

Foppa14D -- Double Buttons

"Double-button" version adds second buttons to the top banner hot spots:
    - Signal Meter > Manage Connections (scroll up for Options)
    - Time > Calendar (scroll up for Clock)
    - Notifications > Messages (scroll up for SMS)

Foppa14D (Double) Downloads

Clear (no today): 14D Clear OTA

Hidden Today: 14D Today OTA

I am by no means a theme professional. This one works great on my phone and I wanted to share. Hope it works great for you as well. Let me know if you have any issues or questions and I'll do what I can.

Enjoy!

If you enjoy this theme, please consider donating:
    Last edited by Foppa_21; 05-03-11 at 08:48 PM.
    08-16-10 11:20 PM
    Thanks for the update Foppa! OS6 icons really set it off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-10 11:30 PM
    I downloaded the naked version but why is they still with an original icon, not the os6 icons?

08-17-10 01:42 AM
    I just wanted to say that I think it is really cool of you to remake all of your themes with OS6 icons.

08-17-10 01:55 AM
    Thanks much for this, Foppa!
    08-17-10 07:09 AM
    great theme man
    08-17-10 07:38 AM
    I downloaded the naked version but why is they still with an original icon, not the os6 icons?
    Oops, typo in the link. It was pointing to the original. Try it again. And thanks for the heads-up.
    Last edited by Foppa_21; 08-17-10 at 09:03 AM.
    08-17-10 08:26 AM
    Very nice.

08-17-10 08:30 AM
    Thank you for updating your already awesome themes
    08-17-10 09:33 AM
    i wonder Foppa_21. On many of your themes, the notification area seems(looks).. cramped. I tend to have 4-5 icons up at random times throughout the day. How does that work? Do icons shrink as more are created in that area, or do they start to cut off after so many etc..? Just curious...
    08-17-10 10:06 AM
    i wonder Foppa_21. On many of your themes, the notification area seems(looks).. cramped. I tend to have 4-5 icons up at random times throughout the day. How does that work? Do icons shrink as more are created in that area, or do they start to cut off after so many etc..? Just curious...
    No sure, but I have no control over this behavior. I do define the size for the notification area, but not how it behaves. With so many things going n the notifications are now (temp, battery, etc) I have started increasing the size in my later themes.
    08-17-10 10:31 AM
    Cool. Just wondered if you or anyone else knew. Thanks anyway...
    08-17-10 10:32 AM
    Oops, typo in the link. It was pointing to the original. Try it again. And thanks for the heads-up.
    Yep, already download it again! Awesome, thanks!

08-17-10 10:49 AM
    Does this theme have the OS6 focus icons?
    08-17-10 11:06 AM
    not to sound dumb, but whats the difference in the weather version? I thought this theme had 2 slots in the upper left for weather and meterberry. Does this weather version have a seperate weather icon as well as the 2 in the upper left?
    08-17-10 11:17 AM
    Does this theme have the OS6 focus icons?
    There are lots of claimed focus icons out there, but yes I believe these are the official focus icons that came from a Torch.

not to sound dumb, but whats the difference in the weather version? I thought this theme had 2 slots in the upper left for weather and meterberry. Does this weather version have a seperate weather icon as well as the 2 in the upper left?
    The weather slot is simply a full-sized 80x80 pixel icon in the upper right corner under the banner. The top-banner app slots are 50x50.
    08-17-10 11:35 AM
    There are lots of claimed focus icons out there, but yes I believe these are the official focus icons that came from a Torch.

The weather slot is simply a full-sized 80x80 pixel icon in the upper right corner under the banner. The top-banner app slots are 50x50.
    Wow cool. The original foppa14 didnt have a dedicated weather slot that I remember, so ill have to grab this after work!
    08-17-10 12:11 PM
    I just grabbed this and it is awesome! I had foppa 9 (single weather) and I am hoping that you will redo that one with OS6 icons ... but until then, this one rocks! Great job foppa!
    08-17-10 06:21 PM
    bro i have a request. can you make foppa 8 themes naked with OS 6 icons? cause i love that theme so muchh. thank you
    08-18-10 12:23 PM

Newb question here - I am new to changing theme's.

I have installed your theme. Is there anyway to change the icons in the top left corner of the screen?

Thanks for posting your theme's.
    08-19-10 10:28 AM
    Newb question here - I am new to changing theme's.

I have installed your theme. Is there anyway to change the icons in the top left corner of the screen?

Thanks for posting your theme's.
    all the icons on your home screen are in the same order they are in on the application screen. look at the order u have now and then go to app screen and ull see the same order there , just thange the last two to what you want. Hope this helped
    08-19-10 10:42 AM
    all the icons on your home screen are in the same order they are in on the application screen. look at the order u have now and then go to app screen and ull see the same order there , just thange the last two to what you want. Hope this helped
    Got it - simple enough. Thanks for your help!
    08-19-10 10:50 AM
    I love the Foppa 14. It's my favorite.

The one thing that would make it the ulitmate is if it had the double banner at the top.

Manage connection - scroll up for Options
    Calendar - scroll up for Clock
    Messages - scroll up for SMS

This double bar is what's made all your recent themes become people's favorite.

Thanks for all your work. I'm a big fan!

<EDIT> By the way, this theme works well on my wife's 9700 also.
    Last edited by djkac; 08-20-10 at 03:06 PM.
    08-20-10 09:37 AM
    I love the Foppa 14. It's my favorite.

The one thing that would make it the ulitmate is if it had the double banner at the top.

Manage connection - scroll up for Options
    Calendar - scroll up for Clock
    Messages - scroll up for SMS

This double bar is what's made all your recent themes become people's favorite.

Thanks for all your work. I'm a big fan!
    ^^^^^^^^^^ +1
    08-20-10 11:20 AM
    Loving this theme Foppa_21! Absolutely love it!
    08-25-10 07:34 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD