Is there a compatible device resolution we can use from theme builder to make themes or do we have to wait for an update to plazmic?
    07-12-09 09:27 PM
    I tried using the 8900 and it didn't work. I think it had to do with that fact that the 8900 exports as OS 4.6 and the Tour is 4.7.
    07-12-09 10:06 PM
    When can we start seeing themes for the tour... Will we have ti wait a long time like the storm... Or are the theme builders roll out there work for us within the week?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 10:46 PM
    First RIM and/or Plazmic must release a new version, or an update to the developer software.

Until then we can only wait and wonder. Mainly wonder why a company would release another phone without also releasing the software for developers to enhance it.
    07-12-09 10:56 PM
    you'll have to wait til they release a new version with tons of bugs.
    07-12-09 11:38 PM
    you'll have to wait til they release a new version with tons of bugs.
    i think bplay has some of there themes ready for the tour check it out
    so could it be around the corner???? I hope so.

Your Device: BlackBerry 9630 Tour
    Item Price
    theme: FlowBerry (DATA PLAN REQUIRED) IMPORTANT NOTE:
    A data plan or internet access for your BlackBerry is required in order to download and install themes from Bplay.com over-the-air (OTA) to your BlackBerry device. BlackBerry themes may NOT be installed via BlackBerry Desktop Manager. Please refer to the installation instructions in the e-mail sent to your BlackBerry device upon purchase of themes. $5.99 * [remove]
    Subtotal $5.99 *
    07-12-09 11:55 PM
    What's the screen resolution of the Tour? 480 x 360?
    07-13-09 07:15 AM
    Yes it's 480x360, same as the Curve 8900, but a theme created for the 8900 does not show up on the Tour in the Theme menu. It does however show up under Applications.
    07-13-09 07:33 AM
    Hmm...then maybe there will be a patch that Plazmic will release here...doubt it will be soon since they love to wait for a bit before they release it for the public
    07-13-09 07:38 AM
    Well that pretty much sucks! Oh well the phone still seems to be great!
    07-13-09 08:20 AM
    ok so i downloaded one and paid for it before i knew this crap, however it is in my applications. but it won't do anything. soooo i sent my mom the link and it's giving her trouble too. she has the curve. will it not work on her phone either?
    07-13-09 09:00 AM
    Hi Rozie, I imagine all of us (developers and consumers) are going to be seeing this a lot today. Contact the developer and ask them for a refund.

If it's a MobiMadness theme or application then we guarantee 100% satisfaction.
    07-13-09 09:08 AM
    oh ok will it work at all with my mom's curve...i think i downloaded the storm version cuz it said it was compat with the tour. i'll have to go see where i downloaded it from it's the margaritaberry theme damn i wish it would work how CUTE! Anyway also do you know if weather bug the free version just has the current conditions on the home screen right? you have to pay to see the radar? this site is awsome....lol
    07-13-09 09:12 AM
    A storm theme wouldn't work on a Tour...

Please hurry Plazmic!

07-13-09 05:04 PM
    i think bplay has some of there themes ready for the tour check it out
    so could it be around the corner???? I hope so.

Your Device: BlackBerry 9630 Tour
    Item Price
    theme: FlowBerry (DATA PLAN REQUIRED) IMPORTANT NOTE:
    A data plan or internet access for your BlackBerry is required in order to download and install themes from Bplay.com over-the-air (OTA) to your BlackBerry device. BlackBerry themes may NOT be installed via BlackBerry Desktop Manager. Please refer to the installation instructions in the e-mail sent to your BlackBerry device upon purchase of themes. $5.99 * [remove]
    Subtotal $5.99 *

so are u saying that bplay has a theme for the tour 9630 now? i dont wanna go buy anything than is doesnt work but it looks like you copy and pasted this so does that mean i can go to bplay now and buy my theme? = )
    Last edited by moody6635; 07-14-09 at 04:22 PM. Reason: nevermind just went to the site and i see that the 9630 is not listed as a compatible device at all = ( pooey lol
    07-14-09 04:19 PM
    I heard the theme does not work but it's odd they have the tour as a supported device is very misleading.

07-16-09 03:50 PM
    Hey I have formed a few phone ideas that i believe will change the phone industry forever
    Contact me at [email protected] for questions relating to ideas if you have any connections to the phone companies i would greatly appreciate it
    09-28-13 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD