Hey guys I'm looking for some of these so I can create a database.
    If you're willing to submit some of your faqs, tips, help or other articles please help me out by doing so.
    You will credited and linked back to your original topics.
    07-28-09 02:34 PM
    Why do you have a link for tour themes when there aren't any out yet???
    07-28-09 02:36 PM
    It's my website and it will be updated the day they come out.
    People can subscribe/bookmark for now.
    We're getting a hold of a modified theme builder and are hoping for the best.
    07-28-09 03:01 PM
    I guess i'll buy that
    07-28-09 03:03 PM
    Lol I guess. I just made forums for it.
    Anyone else have tips/faqs/help topics to share?
    07-28-09 11:59 PM
    Let me see if I got this:

You want crackberry writers to write up stuff so that you can publish it to another website?
    07-29-09 12:05 AM
    Oh god.
    "If you're willing to submit some of your faqs, tips, help or other articles please help me out by doing so.
    You will credited and linked back to your original topics."

No, I don't want to just take posts and copy paste them. I'm asking people who have already made faqs and hints/tips to allow me to use them. As you see on the first topic they will be credited and linked back to their topic.
    If I would have just taken them, people would have complained about not asking. It truly is a loose/loose situation with some of you on here.

I've spent hours writing tutorials for this website and for users like you and never asked for anything. I've seen those same tutorials posted elsewhere without any acknowledgment. However, those who have asked me I've given permission without thinking twice, after all I write them to help people whether it's on crackberry or another website I've never heard of.
    07-29-09 12:09 AM
    Take it easy, I was asking for clarification, not looking for a western style showdown. However, I, personally, only in my own opinion, think anything written on crackberry should stay on crackberry. The idea of asking people on this site to contribute to another website seems a bit uncool to me--despite offering the credit. Any tutorial I wrote, I'd only want to see on this site. Call me biased since I call this home, that's fine.
    07-29-09 12:22 AM
    If you're writing a tutorial to help people why constrict it to only having it help a small amount of people?
    I'd post them on the site in my signature.
    For example I'm sure you've downloaded themes here. Those themes have been posted all over the web by the creator to help others and satisfy them.
    To me its hipocritical bro.
    Some one on pinstack posts a theme here and you download it but you write a tutorial and keep it to this site.
    If you look at the bottom of this website it says the smartphone experts network. We're all in this together and to help each other.
    I'm on an iPhone now and still look for ways to contribute to this site and other bb users.
    And if you don't want to contribute (outside of this site) there's no reason whatsoever to bother replying and further contribute to this 'western style showdown.'
    07-29-09 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD