I had a Blackberry Pearl and loved the Event Reminder feature. This was so valuable to me in business.

Is there an option on the Tour to have this?

I'm trying to figure out how to have meetings, and important events up on the screen.

Any helps here?

Thanks!
    08-06-09 09:22 AM
    I think this is what we are all waiting for plazmic to be updated for, so we can have a "today" theme show the days events on the home screen. I cnt wait either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 09:34 AM
    Apparently another poster has informed me the today theme was just released yesterday. I'm trying to find it now.

08-06-09 09:40 AM
    If I have this app....life will be 1000 times smoother with this phone.
    08-06-09 09:44 AM
    Ok it seems this info may be wrong I can't seem to find it in the theme area. When it does release you will probably see 1000000000000 posts about it though a lot of people are waiting for it.

08-06-09 09:45 AM
    I know this wasn't a theme for the Pearl. Is there a program that we can install straight from the Pearl's default programs?
    08-06-09 11:59 AM
    its on a different os probably won't work. Read the other threads about themes tho....seems as if someone found a working today theme from bplay.com

08-06-09 12:06 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/to...e-help-287742/

Use at ur own risk. Its new, no time for anyone to report bugs yet.
    08-06-09 12:08 PM
    I was wondering about this too. I was looking through other wallpaper threads and saw that some people had upcoming events from the calendar on the home screen and that would seriously be a great tool.

08-06-09 12:14 PM
    Exactly...

Now, is this application something common to most downloadable themes? Sorry, I'm new to themes and extra apps.
    08-06-09 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD