I downloaded a theme from crackberry. Phone said it was successfully installed but I don't know how to apply it.
    I see it in applications. Can anyone help me? I'm a new to blackberry user. I switched from a moto q.
    10-22-09 12:00 PM
    Goto options then theme and select the theme you want to use. It will freeze for about 10 seconds then you should be all set.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 12:07 PM
    thankyou for the quick answer . I did go to themes and they aren't showing up there. What did I do wrong?
    10-22-09 12:13 PM
    The only place it would be is in your Themes. Open options, then advanced options, then go into application list. Make sure you see the theme in there.

10-22-09 01:16 PM
    I bought and downloaded a theme for my wife's curve. It shows up in the applications list, but not in the themes list. I suspect it picked up my PIN from my Tour either from PayPal or the app store, since I bought it for her phone and since the PINs don't match, it won't work. I don't KNOW this to be true, just guessing.
    10-22-09 01:34 PM
    The curve theme won't work on your tour unless your running 5.0 and it was built with a certin software which I can't remember the name.

10-22-09 01:41 PM
    thankyou again for your quick reply. I do see the themes in the advanced options. They just won't go the themes to apply them.
    Thanks again
    10-22-09 02:14 PM
    Lilah...I would just delete it and try to install it again. Also, do a battery pull if you haven't after downloading it.

10-22-09 02:55 PM
    ok finally got one theme to install. I bought four. Thanks for all your help, Jimmy.
    10-22-09 04:54 PM
    thankyou again for your quick reply. I do see the themes in the advanced options. They just won't go the themes to apply them.
    Thanks again
    Did you buy the theme for the right device?
    10-22-09 04:58 PM
    Glad it worked out. No prob

10-22-09 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD