This theme will bring a very clean and professional look to your blackberry. It features an eye catching wallpaper with a weather slot, large digital clock that will launch the alarm, and a hidden bottom dock with small icons. Custom icons and meters along with storm style highlights round out the theme and give it a unique look. Runs very smooth and fast. Fonts are user defined. Space bar launches QuickLaunch and $ launches SMS. Enjoy!!!

While this theme is a premium theme it's very low priced. 1.99 regular price on sale for just .99 through friday the 26th!!! Grab it while you can
    On sale now in the themes4bb store
    4.7: DigitalPro (4.7os)
    5.0: DigitalPro (5.0os)
    also, will be up in the crackberry store later today

Attachment 55097

Attachment 55098

Attachment 55099

Attachment 55100
    02-18-10 10:26 AM
    Pretty sweet simple looking theme, I'll probably pick it up once it hits the crackberry store
    02-18-10 11:50 AM
    Can't pull up on themes4bb, keep saying invalid verification, will wait for app store

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 12:26 PM
    Got it downloaded, it is awesome. Thanks for another super theme

02-18-10 12:39 PM
    You're welcome. Glad you like it

02-18-10 02:11 PM
    Oooohhh I like!! I just downloaded!! Not the biggest fan of the blue bar used for highlighting the time, I'd rather there be no bar, but overall it's very nice!!
    02-18-10 07:24 PM
    Oooohhh I like!! I just downloaded!! Not the biggest fan of the blue bar used for highlighting the time, I'd rather there be no bar, but overall it's very nice!!
    Agreed. I like the stock/regular focus bar in the menus etc better than the darker navy one show, but that's minor! Nice job.

02-18-10 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD