Hi I have some themes I would like to delete & they are not showing up on the application list... Any ideas?? Also can someone make a good 5.0 transition theme for 4.7 just something that looks exactly like the one on 5.0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 01:45 AM
    Hi I have some themes I would like to delete & they are not showing up on the application list... Any ideas?? Also can someone make a good 5.0 transition theme for 4.7 just something that looks exactly like the one on 5.0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Go to options, advanced options, then applications. This brings up your apps that are installed. Themes show up as the name (or part name) of the theme or commonly as com_plazmic.......As far as 5.0 themes for 4.7 there are quite a few. After opening one of the theme posts, scroll through it and it will generally show the ota link or zip file and will be designated for 5.0 os or 4.7 or both. Most themes with Presicion or Stock or sometimes Zen in the title are good signs that a theme will be close to the default theme from RIM Hope this helps Try reading other forums related to your specific device model to gain insight on how to download themes, operating systems etc... this will make life alot easier for you and you will get more out of your Blackberry experience.
    11-30-09 07:45 AM
    Thank You, but 2 of the themes are not on the application list
    11-30-09 12:19 PM
    If you download and install the new themebuilder 5.0 there is an option to "manage themes on device" which will let you delete those themes that didn't load correctly and don't show up on any app list.

Alternately you can use BBSAK and "read the device" then highlight the bad cod files and delete.
    12-01-09 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD