Does anybody know how to solve this issue...

There was an upgrade for the theme I was using but the release was under another file name so the old version wasn't basically replaced by the new one. It created sort of duplicates of the same theme (but the different file names) under Application.

To make a long story short, I deleted the theme (one out of 2) from Application while I was still using that theme. When I did a battery pull, the start screen was back in the stock theme. But when I checked under the theme, the one I like was gone even if it still exists under Application. After a few battery pulls, it still doesn't show up under Theme.

Hope what I am trying to say is clear.... Help.
    11-15-09 12:12 AM
    Hey I did something like that once. Ur gonna have 2 download the theme u liked again. From my experience, whenever u have a theme in ur applications but it doesnt show up in ur themes then u have 2 download it again.

This also can happen when u delete a theme and click NO when it asks u the restart question.

Hope that helps
    11-15-09 03:39 AM
    Hey I did something like that once. Ur gonna have 2 download the theme u liked again. From my experience, whenever u have a theme in ur applications but it doesnt show up in ur themes then u have 2 download it again.

This also can happen when u delete a theme and click NO when it asks u the restart question.

Hope that helps
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-15-09 06:52 AM
    Yeah. I did. I completely deleted all again in Applications, downloaded and restart it. Still the same...how odd.

11-15-09 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD