I changed my wallpaper on my tour and it looks great. Is there a way to remove the shaded portion on the top and bottom of the screen in the theme? I'm satisfied with the default theme that came installed on the phone except for the shaded portion. If it can't be changed, is there a very similar theme available without the shaded portion and shaded icons? Thanks for your help.
    08-09-09 06:08 AM
    I think bplay came out with some themes for the Tour.I dont think they are free though.
    08-09-09 08:11 AM
    Bplays are not free.

No there is no way to hide it without a custom theme.

No there are no other themes out.

No we do not know when.

Search link is at the top for other theme related questions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 08:41 AM

No you can't modify those parts of the theme yet, be patient they will be comming eventually.
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 08-09-09 at 01:29 PM. Reason: content
    08-09-09 10:22 AM
    cmon free themes, hurry.
    08-09-09 11:09 AM
    Plazmic seems to run way behind on this and there really isn't a good reason for it, now is there RIM.
    08-09-09 02:11 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a "Daily" theme for the Tour? The one that shows your call log and appointments for the day over the wallpaper? I am willing to pay for this if I can find it! The people at Verizon said that they didn't think it had been created yet.
    08-09-09 08:59 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a "Daily" theme for the Tour? The one that shows your call log and appointments for the day over the wallpaper? I am willing to pay for this if I can find it! The people at Verizon said that they didn't think it had been created yet.
    Isn't that the today theme? And if so they have it on Bplay now...
    08-09-09 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD