Welcome to the world of Da Vinci where time meets history. Immerse yourself into the past with a fully skinned user interface and a fully animated independent layered animation. Each gear rotates at a different speed. We don’t use frame by frame to achieve this but SVG code which makes it much quicker than any other animated themes. Best of all users can use any wallpaper they like with our method.
    With the ability to have 12 user defined icons (change slot order 1-12 in application list) this theme stands out above the rest in so many ways. From the scroll style dialog boxes to the marble looking button press this theme is surely to stand out among animated themes. Welcome to the Past, Welcome to Clockwork.

**REMINDER**

Storm Users – Show today tap Date – hide tap “x”
    Trackpad/Ball Devices:
    Quicklaunch = “Spacebar”
    Profiles = “$”

Follow us on Twitter @WJDDesigns and @JP_JPDesigns

Features:

• Fully Independent Animated Layers
    • SVG Coded Animations (less slow down in performance our way)
    • Custom Battery/Signal Meters
    • 12 User Defined Icons
    • Easy to read text on device
    • Stock Icons with Grunge look make it easier to recognize
    • User can change wallpaper
    • Another Premium WJD Designs Theme

Available For Devices Below
    Storm 5.0 (BlackBerry OS 5.0 Touch Screen)
    Storm 4.7 (BlackBerry OS 4.7 Touch Screen)
    9700 5.0 (BlackBerry OS 5.0 Non-Touch)
    9600 5.0 (BlackBerry OS 5.0 Non-Touch)
    9600 4.7 (BlackBerry OS 4.7 Non-Touch)
    8530 (BlackBerry OS 5.0 Non-Touch)
    8350 (BlackBerry OS 5.0 Non-Touch)

Last edited by Carbon Coupe; 05-24-10 at 09:00 PM.
    05-22-10 12:06 PM
    Not to be rude, but you're charging folks while using icons you pulled from the internet. That's kinda taboo guys.
    05-24-10 07:14 AM
    Not to be rude, but you're charging folks while using icons you pulled from the internet. That's kinda taboo guys.
    There is nothing more frustrating for a theme designer than people making unfounded and ignorant comments. The icons are not found on the internet they are RIM's default icons. We used them because with the smaller size of the icons they would be easily recognized. They merely have a layer style applied to them to match the theme.

Ps.... People who start off sayings by "not to be " always are.
    05-24-10 07:28 AM
    There is nothing more frustrating for a theme designer than people making unfounded and ignorant comments. The icons are not found on the internet they are RIM's default icons. We used them because with the smaller size of the icons they would be easily recognized. They merely have a layer style applied to them to match the theme.

Ps.... People who start off sayings by "not to be " always are.
    Hey John, chill out. No need to be a condescending pr*ck because you have a little bit of explaining to do. I had this exact set on my computer that I downloaded from a freebie icon site for six months. If you will look at the link I posted below, the set you claim is from RIM is not exactly what you claim and even if it is see the comment below sport.

Since you took offense to what I said, grow up. You ARE using icons that you did not create which you just admitted and ARE charging for them. Are you sending a cut of this purchase to RIM or are you going to give them some sort of royalty for using their work if it is indeed theirs? I too am a theme builder, not a pro mind you but I put out decent work. The difference here is I do not charge for something I borrow from another creator and make sure what I do borrow is with permission as long as I accept no revenue or royalties.

Since I mentioned I had the set and just for reference, here's the site I found them on.

Google Image Result for http://img.mywindowspc.com/wg/0906/icons/icon-pack147.jpg

Care to explain how uncanny it is that your icons resemble these so closely that anyone with experience doing any kind of graphic editing could have pulled that off with minimal effort for the whole freaking set in a manner of minutes? I look forward to another sarcastic retort from you. Funny thing is, pictures equal proof and right now, you're not looking so hot.

This all boils down to one of two things, you either usurped someone's work or their idea.
    Last edited by gmkahuna; 05-24-10 at 07:23 PM.
    05-24-10 06:34 PM
    And please also remove the hidden today as one of the features if you dont have them for trackball devices......dont mislead people with false advertisement.
    05-24-10 06:42 PM
    Wow, be sure your sins will find you out...thief.
    05-24-10 07:49 PM
    Honesty is critical and until this arrogant "designer" decides to apologize to Gmkahuna I say lets boycott anything from JP Designs.
    05-24-10 07:51 PM
    Well I would like to voice my opinion since well I am WJD... First of all, everythng above is all a bunch of child like troll sounding stuff and I would like to avoid all of it as of now. This spot is meant for people with questions and comments to help provide feedback to better the theme design and/or future requests...

On the today issue, I should not change anything and it is properly stated before the user purchased that it is in fact only for the Storm devices online. We will not be liable for any persons that do not read the details before purchasing the theme, as you should be doing before you purchase anything period. The video also shown the Storm device and was also a non misleading display. The reason it is in the description above is because the person who works under WJD team and updates the forums had a bit of leave for some health issues and we just touched base to change it ASAP...

The icons were in fact made by RIM and were modified using a color overlay which we still had to convert to an appropriate size to fit in the circles which we then under terms modified "sample" files RIM freely distributed to anyone who download the Theme Builder software. We chose to go this route for the main reason on being able to identify the icons in a smaller size. Everyone is familiar with those icons so they can better differentiate them apart. If we used a Grunge effect in which I almost did then it would have been hard to read at certain times. We always keep the customer in mind. The fact of the matter is this theme has more code then you can imagine. The amount of layer details are beyond what most theme designers do today. We even loaded a shadow above the layer to add a realistic depth that travels around as well. WJD Designs and the team take pride in all our work and do things in a fashion to not cut corners and to make the product stand out above the rest. There is no legality to using RIM's icons and at times maybe looked upon as cutting corners we felt it was more than necessary to accomplish our goal at hand. I see you also stated that we used some icon pack from (Google Image Result for http://img.mywindowspc.com/wg/0906/icons/icon-pack147.jpg) this is a ludacris statement and anyone with an ounce of common since can differentiate these icons as renditions of RIM's and not some other icon developer.

I am a well known artist in this community and to have false accusations thrown at me and my design team is very disturbing. If you knew the amount of time and nights spent working on all of our themes I would hope you would see through our eyes on our decisions made. I am asking you and anyone who wants to make this some sort of place for bashing to go somewhere else since this is a place for my business and my paying customers and if you have bought my theme and are that much displeased that 2.99 isn't worth such fine artwork then I would like to recommend you contact [email protected] so we can make this better for both of us since in the end I do appreciate any customer we get. I am sorry you feel I am a crook or robber but I plead to have you find some sensibility and refrain from obscure gestures of dismay and disillusion.

Thanks....
    Last edited by YourFriendWayneD; 05-24-10 at 09:06 PM.
    05-24-10 09:03 PM
    As for my comments regarding the today issue,it was never written anywhere that the today was not included in trackball devices.If it was i would not have purchased it in the first place and yes i can read alittle english.Honestly ,it doesnst matter what the video shows,unless you wanna make a video for each seperate device.its what is in the description that is important.

And if someone who is in hospital cant change the description in time,its not my problem period.i ddont mean to sound mean and ive never gotton pissed over a theme as ive bought alot....but this takes it to the limit.Just a simple "ok im sorry we will remove it' would have solved alot of problem.But trying to cover up **** after mistakes doesnt make a person very respectful.Well known or not ,it doesnt matter.

im not here to argue with you.Just trying to make a point.
    05-24-10 09:29 PM
    First off I don't buy themes. I was not advocating a boycott of your designs at all. I think JP Designs has done some excellent work in the past. On this issue though, I can not clearly distinguish what you are claiming at all or I would have never said a word. If you hand coded it fine. I too have done some hand coding and I realize exactly how tedious it can be. I never said the theme wasn't worth purchasing at all for someone interested in that type of theme.

The problem herein lies that I see way too much similarity in what you used and what is on the web site. I was simply stating that it appears to me that you used someone else's work, modified or not. If you did not, fine. If you did, give credit for it or do not charge for it. Simple concept.

Now, you guys jumped me first when I made my statement. My intention was not to start this uproar but your companies first reactionary post was to try and insult me and make insinuations about me. Now you have followed suit to make other remarks about my character. I think you guys need to do some clear self examination as to who is being childish about this.

Again, if you're not guilty, fine. I am not EVER going to apologize to you or any member of your staff though for the way the two of you have treated me. Both of you have resulted in attempted character assassinations on me because I called something I still think to be a bit on the "not so squeaky clean side" but if you say you did nothing wrong, well then stick by that. Maybe you didn't. I for one am still not sure. Then again what does it matter what I think. People are going to still buy your theme and I hope you gain whatever you wish from it.

One last thing, since you decided to be somewhat civil about it, I have shown that I can to. Do NOT, however, cast another character dispersion my way again regardless of what has transpired here. You posted what you say you did to create your icons. Let the members here make their decision on whether to purchase your theme based on what you said.

Good luck with your theme.
    05-24-10 10:26 PM
    Thanks ---- Alright move along people there is nothing to see here haha
    05-24-10 10:36 PM
    I bought this theme for my 9600 on the mobile app store the minute after I read the CB review. The app store description clearly stated that the today feature was storm-only. Just an FYI thing to mention.

And thanks to the designers. Not only do the wheels spin, but there are also "micro motions" to the wheels that give them a sort of old-timey, slightly out of balance look. Very cool. One of my favorite themes now. My two cents.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 01:01 AM
    I bought this theme for my 9600 on the mobile app store the minute after I read the CB review. The app store description clearly stated that the today feature was storm-only. Just an FYI thing to mention.

And thanks to the designers. Not only do the wheels spin, but there are also "micro motions" to the wheels that give them a sort of old-timey, slightly out of balance look. Very cool. One of my favorite themes now. My two cents.

Thanks Quempas, for getting this thread back on track.

Yeah, these guys work really hard on this stuff and it shows in their products. Im proud to be affiliated. Enjoy.
    05-25-10 05:23 AM
    First I'd like to say that this theme looks awesome on my phone.. The animation is some of the smoothest I've seen and the attention to detail is high throughout the theme.. I love the skinned signal icons.. The homescreen scrolling isn't perfect but it's not as bad as people are making it sound..

However, all personal preferences aside, I did run accross two functionality issues...

1. The menus: The white text on white menu with white/light grey highlights are nearly unreadable.. Can either the white text or the highlight be changed to make the menus usable again??
    2. The homescreen icons, like weatherbug, don't update.. It doesn't seem to be an OS issue because out of the 50+ themes I've DL'ed only 2 or 3 other themes don't update like this..

Besides those two potential fixes this theme looks great and works well.. If they can be fixed, it would turn a good looking theme into a great one, and better functioning one as well..

Thanks for the theme.. Your time is appreciated!

06-15-10 09:12 PM
    First I'd like to say that this theme looks awesome on my phone.. The animation is some of the smoothest I've seen and the attention to detail is high throughout the theme.. I love the skinned signal icons.. The homescreen scrolling isn't perfect but it's not as bad as people are making it sound..

However, all personal preferences aside, I did run accross two functionality issues...

1. The menus: The white text on white menu with white/light grey highlights are nearly unreadable.. Can either the white text or the highlight be changed to make the menus usable again??
    2. The homescreen icons, like weatherbug, don't update.. It doesn't seem to be an OS issue because out of the 50+ themes I've DL'ed only 2 or 3 other themes don't update like this..

Besides those two potential fixes this theme looks great and works well.. If they can be fixed, it would turn a good looking theme into a great one, and better functioning one as well..

The menu text color is not white on my S2, its either black or gold, depending on where you are. Not sure why yours is white.

Again, I dont have an issue with updates on my home screen. My SW updates fine.

I am on a Storm though, running 607. I will try to have another tester provide some feedback for your platform.

Otherwise, thanks for the kind words and visit the site, in my sig, for other great themes.
    06-16-10 06:43 AM

I'm really sorry that you are having issues with this theme! I currently have the 9700 and looked into your issues, my menus are black text with gold high lites, I have berry weather on home screen and updates fine!

Have you tried uninstalling theme and then reinstalling? Is It possible for you to post a screenshot of the menus? Thanks

06-16-10 11:52 AM
    aha, I see the diff Carbon... where yours is gold when highlighted, mine isn't for some reason... tried uninstall/reinstalling, batt pull, etc.. to no avail... when I re-DL'd today i got version 1.1 which is the latest i believe...

and here's a shot of the app screen showing weather icon as normal...

but if I hit esc to main screen, the generic icon is all I get no matter how long it sits there....
    Last edited by NinjaB; 06-21-10 at 02:43 AM.
    06-21-10 02:37 AM
    I always had issues with WB. Just seemed to quriky most of the time. I went with Simple Weather and it works great. Maybe its an icon resizing thing...WB wont let it happen. All I can think of right now.

As for the menu highlight, I would want to see more people with this issue to call it a theme problem. I agree it would be annoying though, I've had other themes with black text on a black background in all the menus. I'll see what I can figure out on this.

Thanks for the screenshots, it helps to diagnose.

It also helps everyone see what a cool theme this is!!
    06-21-10 05:53 AM
    I always had issues with WB. Just seemed to quriky most of the time. I went with Simple Weather and it works great. Maybe its an icon resizing thing...WB wont let it happen. All I can think of right now.

As for the menu highlight, I would want to see more people with this issue to call it a theme problem. I agree it would be annoying though, I've had other themes with black text on a black background in all the menus. I'll see what I can figure out on this.

Thanks for the screenshots, it helps to diagnose.

It also helps everyone see what a cool theme this is!!
    absolutely, and it does looks super sharp.. don't get me wrong, I'm still enjoying how the theme works as well...

yeah WB can be goofy sometimes, but that makes sense about the re-sizing...

and the white on white menu issue may be isolated to 9700's somehow? I don't know for sure.. but the 9700 thread is the only device that I see any replies about it, if that helps any...
    Last edited by NinjaB; 06-22-10 at 06:09 AM.
    06-22-10 06:04 AM
    The first thing I want to say is that I love this theme. It's the best one I have donwloaded.

I was just curious if there was a place for me to download the background for the theme. I have a 9550 and use Berry weather with the updating background and want to use it with the default background and can't find it anywhere.

I don't think I'm doing something stupid but who knows

Thanks
    06-26-10 09:48 AM
    The first thing I want to say is that I love this theme. It's the best one I have donwloaded.

I was just curious if there was a place for me to download the background for the theme. I have a 9550 and use Berry weather with the updating background and want to use it with the default background and can't find it anywhere.

Thanks
    Dont mean to leave ya hanging on the BG, coming soon.
    07-06-10 09:54 AM

Thanks
    Here ya go.

07-06-10 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD