I like my themes clean, uncluttered and without cartoonish icons. This has not changed with AL 13.

This theme was made for all the brushed aluminum fans. Every screen, button, and banner has been customized to add to the overall look and feel of real brushed aluminum. Banner accents and wallpaper accents have been added to give the brushed aluminum a pristine look and feel.

The hidden dock is fully animated to hide and appear when scrolling off it. No buttons to push or secret areas. The dock is a heavy gauge steel and aluminum alloy : )

Battery meters and signal meters are in %'s. This theme has been optimized for 5.0. No more cut off buttons or strange artifacts. This has taken hours of work to get it to look and work properly.

All alert icons are totally redone. This theme is fast and simple. The font is sharp and goes perfectly with the clean lines.

As always this theme is free for everyone and anyone to enjoy.

Download AL 13/OTA

Last edited by cereal killer; 10-02-09 at 02:45 PM.
    10-01-09 04:49 PM
    very cool theme....when will this be avaliable?
    10-01-09 05:18 PM
    Looking fwd to it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 05:32 PM
    This gorgeous. And I say that in a very sleek minded way. :P Good work! Can't wait for an OTA!
    10-01-09 06:33 PM
    Nice use of the icons CK... Looking real good

10-01-09 07:17 PM
    Sweeet design! Will definitely give this a try when available. The thought and effort behind this really show.
    10-01-09 09:53 PM
    I cant wait until this is available. I've been waiting for that theme, when is it coming out for OTA?
    10-01-09 09:59 PM
    Hey everyone...I'll release it tomorrow. The menu's, calendar, sms look great. It runs perfectly on 5.0 (which I'm running) so I'm VERY pleased with it so far. Thats a great indication it will be perfect on 4.7 as well.

I just want to make sure there are no major bugs/artifacts that show up but I think it's ready to go.

I hope you all enjoy it when I release it. I spent a lot of time reskinning and tweaking everything (except the icons, courtesy of Barbie over at PMP) so that it would look perfect. The font is really tight and sharp. You can't tell from screen capture but it's razor sharp against the background.

My themes are not very fancy. They are made to be fast, functional and easy for everyday business or casual use.

As a side note. Remember that the % meters only work in 10% increments i.e. the battery will not go from 100% to 98%. So don't think that the theme is draining your battery quickly. This goes for ANY theme that utilizes the % meter. There is no workaround for getting it to drop in smaller increments..

Thats it for now.....peace.
    10-01-09 11:26 PM
    Nice work dude! Props
    10-01-09 11:41 PM
    cant wait! i just downloaded ur pure iron. i wish there was a cure for how many times i chande my theme. Great work
    10-02-09 08:02 AM
    looks awesome,,I have your back in black one now and will get this one also!!!
    10-02-09 08:12 AM
    Cant wait!
    10-02-09 09:11 AM
    Just subscribed, looking forward to this one. I like a nice clean theme as well with out the cartoon like icons.

Actually why I don't mind the OEM theme all that much and pimarily use themes with those icons.

Thanks for putting in the time and all the hard work!
    10-02-09 09:38 AM
    Looks great can't wait.
    10-02-09 09:40 AM
    CK another sick azz theme!!! I look for new stuff from you on a daily basis. No one is doing it like you keep up the good work, and thanx for sharing and keeping it free!!

10-02-09 12:22 PM
    Uploaded and ready to download..

couple notes....First off, when hitting menu/bb key to bring up app switcher it's hard to see the icons, which is not a big deal. Small price to pay for the great looking icons.

Secondly when you scroll off dock you will end up on the profile icon but I don't have it to highlight so as not to detract from the banner and looks. If your on the icons with calander, mssgs, or sms you can scroll up into today area and into the profiles. I made a custom colored caret in the today area to match.

Icons can all be arranged to your personal preference as well.

Enjoy
    10-02-09 02:54 PM
    great theme
    10-02-09 03:32 PM
    Looks great, will give it a go this weekend.

Thanks for all you do.
    10-03-09 08:21 AM
    Very nice work
    10-03-09 12:51 PM
    another outstanding theme c.k,this looks great on my tour,thanks again c.k.
    10-04-09 09:36 PM
    Wow this looks excellent i just downloaded it and i absolutely love it! Thanx you are officially my fav theme creator
    10-07-09 12:05 PM
    CK cool theme.
    10-07-09 01:11 PM
    Bigdog, Legacy, rdlc...thanks for the compliments. It's always good to hear from people that have downloaded it or who stumble in here. Makes it worthwhile to create FREE themes.
    10-07-09 04:24 PM
    Oh wow! I LOVE this! Too bad I have a Storm. I would love this on my phone.

10-07-09 07:29 PM
    great theme really cool real nice
    10-09-09 09:35 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD