I have this amazing picture I would love to use as my winter theme. But when I make it just a wallpaper, my icons are too light and I just really want the two differetn screens(the first page with my icons on the bottom and the second screen with all my icons) to be the same picture and have all my icons just darker! That's all!

If anyone can do this please let me know! Thank you!!
    Last edited by mickey1018; 12-22-09 at 09:35 AM.
    12-22-09 09:16 AM
    This may sound obvious, but if you haven't done so already, try some of the dark themes and just change the wallpaper to the one you have (which is a very nice picture by the way!). I've seen some already made that are both free and premium. Maybe try searching for "dark" or "black" and see if you find anything you like., keeping in mind that you'll change the wallpaper.
    12-22-09 11:06 AM
    I have spent the past 2 hours just googling and looking...Nothing at all. Any other ideas?
    12-22-09 12:23 PM
    That is a great wallpaper.
    12-22-09 06:45 PM
    Thank you! Someone suggested a theme yesterday but it doesn't have the option to aqdjust the alarm through the profiles which caused me to be VERY late for work today! Any other suggestions?! I just need something with a wall paper friendly theme!
    12-23-09 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD