Just getting into Plazmic - doing ok as a rookie but have a question. Is there a way with a Today screen with some Zen icons on it that I can add a non standard application to the home screen, such as Slacker Radio, Viigo etc ? I can add any standard one such as Calculator, Video Recorder etc but do not see a way to add something to that predefined list.

If the short answer is no, so be it as least I know, however if there is a way to add to the default list of applications if you can let me know that would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    08-15-09 12:37 PM
    Make sure that you select the device application order when you select your icons, and the end user can select whatever he/she wants, weather, Slacker, etc. for that slot.
    08-15-09 05:00 PM
    Make sure that you select the device application order when you select your icons, and the end user can select whatever he/she wants, weather, Slacker, etc. for that slot.
    Thanks - You Sir are D Man, well maybe a woman, don't know by the name but you help me so thank you again.
    08-15-09 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD