So I made a couple themes so far so good.. but I noticed something and I wanted to know if it's happening to anyone else...

In theme builder > Theme for controls > List

I never changed the color which is default at black... this is displayed for messages and I believe options menu. After making the theme and viewing it on my phone/simulator when I go to lists it is indeed black.. but when I go to change my profiles the list in there is also black (which makes it unreadable)...apparently the list options in theme builder changes the profile menu fonts and message fonts.. So you see where the dilemma is as the profile menu looks best when using a white font.. but if I change it to white then I won't be able to view my the menus for messages/options or vice versa... I tried to explain that the best I could.. anyone have this problem or know how to fix it? :/
    08-18-09 11:55 AM
    So I made a couple themes so far so good.. but I noticed something and I wanted to know if it's happening to anyone else...

In theme builder > Theme for controls > List

I never changed the color which is default at black... this is displayed for messages and I believe options menu. After making the theme and viewing it on my phone/simulator when I go to lists it is indeed black.. but when I go to change my profiles the list in there is also black (which makes it unreadable)...apparently the list options in theme builder changes the profile menu fonts and message fonts.. So you see where the dilemma is as the profile menu looks best when using a white font.. but if I change it to white then I won't be able to view my the menus for messages/options or vice versa... I tried to explain that the best I could.. anyone have this problem or know how to fix it? :/
    yes it is a plazmic bug under message list if you change the font,color,size,bold,italic,underline anything other default its gonna have it black on black you have to leave everything default in the category
    08-18-09 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD