So after seeing the excerpt on Crackberry.com's homepage about how Bplay has Tour Themes available I coughed up the $7.99 (way too much for a theme) because I saw they had a today theme. The one we've all been waiting for! I was so excited until I realized none of my calendar events were transferring to the today home screen under the Calendar section, which is pretty much why I bought it. So i just emailed them to ask if this can be fixed. We'll see I guess. Anyone else know anything about this?

Bplay : BlackBerry Themes : iBerry 2.0 Today Plus
    08-07-09 11:46 PM
    I'm not a fan of paying for themes.
    08-07-09 11:53 PM
    see this is why i wait and do not buy anything software related for my blackberry, apps, themes, wallpapers, etc. well except for berrybuzz. but that should be standard. ill wait for plazmic release and get some free ones.
    08-08-09 12:11 AM
    Mine works fine. Make sure that your calendar events are under your default calendar in advanced options.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 12:53 AM
    see this is why i wait and do not buy anything software related for my blackberry, apps, themes, wallpapers, etc. well except for berrybuzz. but that should be standard. ill wait for plazmic release and get some free ones.
    I actually don't mind paying for a good theme. People do put time into these things and should get something out of it. This being said....since plazmic is not officially released...I will also wait before diving into the Tour theme world. I also hate those Iberry themes. If I wanted an Iphone I would get one...
    08-08-09 01:41 AM
    I actually don't mind paying for a good theme. People do put time into these things and should get something out of it. This being said....since plazmic is not officially released...I will also wait before diving into the Tour theme world. I also hate those Iberry themes. If I wanted an Iphone I would get one...
    iPhone themes are major yuck for me. Personal preference I guess. Need some clean lines with a professional look. Let's go, Plazmic!
    08-08-09 08:41 AM
    i love this theme except if u have multiple calendars...u have to change which one u view...i had to delete and re enter my calendar items...but id rather do that than not have on my homescreen....)
    08-08-09 10:45 AM
    I initially like the Bplay iberry Today plus theme and I had figured out the default calendar trick to the today screen problem. However, I noticed that this theme for some strange reason causes my battery to drain MUCH faster. I have not installed any new apps or anything. After only a little use, my battery was down to 40% by the end of the day. I was usually still around 80% with moderate use without the theme installed. I tested this multiple days and I continued to have less than 50% battery by the end of the day. I switched back to the default Tour theme and my battery has returned back to its normal 80% by the end of the day. What is it about the theme that can cause battery drain?
    08-11-09 11:41 AM
    that is sooo odd! but i have never had great luck with batteries! i have to charge every night...even before the theme! sucks but...guess i need to better battery!
    08-11-09 12:53 PM
    No battery issues here.

The big complaint is the font size, even with my glasses on I can't read the damn calendar entries.

Next complaint on the 2day plus the color choice makes some of the menus unreadable too.
    08-11-09 01:12 PM
    I initially like the Bplay iberry Today plus theme and I had figured out the default calendar trick to the today screen problem.

How did you figure this out? What's the fix?
    08-11-09 02:34 PM
    Some of the questions I had were answered here thanks
    01-16-10 03:14 PM
    Thanks. Helped a lot
    01-16-10 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD