The highly requested follow up to "Black 18" - Blank28.
    updates in red - only for non-today version

L/R scroll to access to 21 apps on home screen with no icons. (hidden today available)

color coded indicators

0 (zero) key opens messages

spacebar opens QL

wallpaper friendly

blank28 OTA

blank28 w/today*
    *today access with only first 7 app slots.
    Last edited by kirksucks; 02-25-10 at 05:42 PM.
    02-23-10 01:03 PM
    Man! Thank you thank you tthaaaank yoouu!! This is perfect

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 05:36 PM
    So I take it the 'nodes' in the pattern are your items? That's pretty slick. Nice pattern for it. Good work!

02-23-10 06:13 PM
    Absolutely awesome.

Working well on my 9700.

Whoops lied. Really doesn't !

Would love a version that does though.
    Last edited by Andy Thatcher; 02-23-10 at 08:18 PM.
    02-23-10 07:44 PM
    what exactly isnt working on the 9700? It's designed for 9630 so if its a bold thing, i cant really test it.

and about the pattern on the wp... its just the carpet from the Shining, there's no functionality. all navigation is R-L. I like that idea tho, I may create focus images and arrange them in that pattern.

or not, themes are taking up WAY too much of my time for me to not be getting paid for it.

taking paypal donations if anyone feels obliged. PM me
    02-24-10 01:27 PM
    It works great on my 9700! Would u like to customized the highlight/battery-signal indicator to pink?
    Of course Im willing to donate!

02-24-10 05:46 PM
    I am fine on the homescreen but am having difficulties once I press the menu button twice.t

I need to do this to arrange the icons as I wish. This menu has a transition that only appears sporadically.

I have CaptureIt and more often than not I just get a shot rather than being able to move icons.

I have tried battery pulls but always end up more CaptureIt shots than the ability to move icons. I have even removed CaptureIt wondering if it was the app but no change.

I am still trying as this theme is exactly what I am looking for !

Edit

Just trying to delete and re-download to see if something strange happened when downloading. Odd I am having to delete it via Desktop Manager as I don't have the option to delete from the handset.
    Last edited by Andy Thatcher; 02-24-10 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Updating
    02-24-10 11:42 PM
    im not sure what you mean. the menu for the application menu screen? that loads up fine for me. and the transition is just the menu popping up, i think that's standard.

if CaptureIt is loading when pressing the menu button, that sounds like something is wrong with your BB.

you can delete apps/themes via Options/Advanced Options/Applications
    if it's not showing up in there, the download might have been screwed up.

sorry you're having problems.
    02-25-10 08:47 AM
    Thankyou for your concern, appreciated.

Let me see if I can explain myself somewhat better.

I am not certain of the terminology but when you press the menu button from the home, you are presented with all the icons that you can select.

Press the menu button again and after deleting and reinstalling I now have to move the trackpad to make them visible.

So the upside is that I can use this theme now I have learned that.

The option to delete wasn't even in the Options menu. Still isn't.
    02-25-10 02:33 PM
    ota for non-today updated..

changed to 21 items instead of 28.. 28 was just too many to sift through. not that 21 is much better.

some colors of menu's/buttons changed
    tab/focus images changed.
    wifi icon moved for 9700 users.

let me know if anyone is using the today version. I'm not. today features are kind of annoying to me.
    02-25-10 05:36 PM
    Thankyou for your concern, appreciated.

Let me see if I can explain myself somewhat better.

I am not certain of the terminology but when you press the menu button from the home, you are presented with all the icons that you can select.

Press the menu button again and after deleting and reinstalling I now have to move the trackpad to make them visible.

So the upside is that I can use this theme now I have learned that.

The option to delete wasn't even in the Options menu. Still isn't.
    there should be a delete option in options/advanced options/applications, if not something is screwy. Try selecting the theme you want to delete and hit the delete key. But really, using Desktop Manager is the best way.

Your menu problem seems unique but a battery pull should fix it.
    02-25-10 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD