Composer is yet another tool to use when designing themes for your Blackberry device. Composer is one of the two programs you get when you download the blackberry theme studio. When you add a button in composer is does not add a background to it like it does in Theme Builder so in this tutorial I will teach you how to do so.

Why do it?
    The reason for this tutorial is to make sure you can see which icon you are hovered over. You may not want to put a background to your icons when you hover over them, but if you do, this is how.

Video found here: Blackberry Tutorial: Add background to Icons in Composer.
    04-14-10 09:27 PM
    love these tuts, keep em coming man
    04-15-10 07:24 AM
    I must agree these tutorials are so helpful. I used one to resize my icons in composed and i couldnt get them to highlight which was the last step and this tutorial showed me how easy it was. Thanks again man all your tutorials are very helpful.
    04-15-10 08:26 AM
    Thanks guys...more will come.
    04-15-10 10:38 AM
    b15finz,

I was a about to give up on how to add focus via composer; then your timely video showed up!!!

I followed your instructions, and I just completed my svg--and it works perfectly!!! It sure is a good feeling when you accomplish a goal. I am very grateful for the time you put into sharing your knowledge.

Thank you
    04-15-10 12:49 PM
    I am glad it helped you!
    04-15-10 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD