Does anyone know if themes for other phones are definitely compatibible with the Tour? I got my Tour today and absolutely love it. The only problem is that I am a Today Theme user and this phone did not come with a today theme. If someone knows whether I can use Blackberry 8900 or Blackberry Bold themes on this and it will/will not work, that would be fantastic!

Thanks!
    07-12-09 04:01 PM
    The only one that has a chance is the 8900 themes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 04:02 PM
    Someone please make a Storm-like Double Dock theme for the BB Tour!! Hook it up and I'll pay you!
    07-14-09 01:01 PM
    its only bothersome because people are asking the same question over and over when you could spend 30 seconds doing a search instead of 30 seconds typing the message
    07-14-09 01:10 PM
    07-14-09 02:33 PM
    Did you ever think about the fact that most of these posts that are here today weren't on here 2 days ago when I originally opened the thread? Talk about not using your brain before opening your mouth.

Again, unless you have actually knowledge and assistance, please don't bother!
    07-14-09 04:58 PM
    that sucks no tour themes
    07-14-09 05:46 PM
    you could also try plazmic and make your own
    07-14-09 06:19 PM
    Did you ever think about the fact that most of these posts that are here today weren't on here 2 days ago when I originally opened the thread? Talk about not using your brain before opening your mouth.

Again, unless you have actually knowledge and assistance, please don't bother!
    um....well only 2 of those that i showed you appeared to be post AFTER you asked. either way, they answer your question be it before or after you posted this thread.

**** it's been put on the CB front page that there are no themes for the tour at this present time. there won't be either until Plazmic is updated with the proper tools.
    07-14-09 06:38 PM
    Folks,

10 posts had to be deleted. Search police I'm giving you all the day off. Please remember you can disagree WITHOUT being disagreeable.

...... from our Posting Rules & Guidelines.....

Post in the Right Forum
    We’ve done our best to layout the forum categories so they are logical and make sense. When you are creating a new thread, do your best to get it in the right category. We want these forums to be value added and educational. The General CrackBerry Discussion and General RIM/BlackBerry Discussion are good places to post if you have a serious question but are not quite sure where to put it. These forums are less stringently moderated, while specific forums (BlackBerry 8700 Series for example) are more strictly moderated to maintain their quality and usefulness.

And of course, we also have the Off-Topic Discussion forum. This is the place on the site to have fun and talk about whatever. From sports to the weather to what to buy your girlfriend for her birthday (buying her a new blackberry is always a good thing), anything goes in here. Just remember to keep it clean, keep it productive and keep it legal!

Make Meaningful Posts
    While CrackBerry.com is geared as much towards entertaining and connecting the Crackberry community as it is to helping solve problems and staying on top of news and rumors, all posts made within the site should be value added and on topic to the thread (even in the free for all). Hijacking a thread off-topic is a big No-No, and posts made for no reason other than to increase post count will be wiped from the site.

Personal Attacks
    Do not flame, insult or post personal attacks against other users. Be courteous, not rude. Any instances or reports of harassment of members will be treated seriously. CrackBerry.com has a zero tolerance policy against this kind of behavior, which may result with an immediate temporary or permanent ban at moderators' discretion. CrackBerry.com is a friendly place - treat members with respect at all times. If you don't have something nice to say, do not say it!

Reporting a bad post
    There is a "Report bad post" button on the top right side of each post (red/white triangle) or you can send a PM to a moderator.

We now return you to your regularly schedule thread already in progress!
    07-15-09 10:27 AM
    its only bothersome because people are asking the same question over and over when you could spend 30 seconds doing a search instead of 30 seconds typing the message
    This message deserves a cookie. Congratulations!
    07-15-09 02:58 PM
    you could have saved a message and just told him yes or no.
    07-15-09 08:39 PM
    So no themes for the Tour? Lol jk... I don't even know if plazmic supports this device yet... But when they do you'll have all your major developers all over it. New stuff coverted stuff just a lot of stuff! Lol...patience friends all things in time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 09:08 PM
    As was said in the CB Blogs, impossible to make themes for the Tour right now. Wishful thinking does not create software.
    07-15-09 11:04 PM
    "Wishful thinking does not create software."

Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
    07-23-09 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD