i dont know if its me or if no one noticed or wanted to say anything b.c of how great it is b.c it isss . but when u put on an alarm there's no clock in the upper or anything unless i missed it . and the call screen is the normal tour one .

just constructive . i do love everything about the theme tho i will still be rocking it
    08-17-09 12:57 AM
    i dont know if its me or if no one noticed or wanted to say anything b.c of how great it is b.c it isss . but when u put on an alarm there's no clock in the upper or anything unless i missed it . and the call screen is the normal tour one .

just constructive . i do love everything about the theme tho i will still be rocking it
    Actually, there is an alarm icon right above the AM or PM by the clock
    08-17-09 01:16 AM
    very nice.
    08-17-09 01:37 AM
    EXCELLENT THEME!!!

Downloaded this in pink and its awesome. Very smooth, no homescreen lag at all. Love the bottom dock. Allows me to have 12 icons on the homescreen and still not look crowded. This is now my second favorite theme. If it had a dedicated Quick Launch icon it would probably win over my first place theme :-)

Thanks so much for your hard work. I'm a nurse by trade but have huge respect for those who have the technical and creative ability to produce things such as this theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 04:20 AM
    Is there anyway to change the bottom launch dock to launch different things ?
    08-17-09 07:41 AM
    By far the sickest theme I ever had!

08-17-09 08:48 AM
    i see how u can select an item in your calendar on your today screen but i cannot figure out how to do this on the messages tab ... i see the recent sms's but i cant figure out how to select one of them
    08-17-09 09:06 AM
    this is probably the one theme i was hoping to get ported from the other devices. its ridiculous good, the only free theme i've donated to. the only tiny discrepancy i have is when i navigate the trackball up from my first icon which is sms it goes to down to the calendar in the user bar, and when i navigate down from calendar it goes to the first entry on the main screen. i don't know if it's supposed to do that, but the calendar navigation makes sense. sweet theme though.
    Do you find that after you delete SMS texts, they are still showing up in the Hidden Today section? Drives me nuts, I can't use hidden today themes for this reason.
    08-17-09 09:42 AM
    I have to admit, I have purchased themes from Elicite and Hedone Design. They have some very good themes but I believe that this is on par if not better than those paid themes. The others have some extremely creative themes but navigating them can be horrible. This theme looks great and the navigation is great as well. Good job.
    08-17-09 10:03 AM
    i am looking for that red wallpaper .. can someone share that has... need to use for my threaded sms background

this theme is great but how do we create additional icons to use when we create a folder ... only see default ones .. which klash with the nice graphical ones that come with the theme
    Last edited by ToNeBerry24; 08-17-09 at 10:19 AM.
    08-17-09 10:03 AM
    Actually, there is an alarm icon right above the AM or PM by the clock
    Yah I was tired last night I missed it my baddd

08-17-09 10:50 AM
    Do you find that after you delete SMS texts, they are still showing up in the Hidden Today section? Drives me nuts, I can't use hidden today themes for this reason.
    no it would do that every once in a while with my messages but not anymore. on more thing natemz, is there any way you could make the active profile visible anywhere on the main screen? it would be nice to know what profile is on even though i could just scroll down the user bar. thanks again.
    Last edited by cretz42; 08-17-09 at 12:28 PM.
    08-17-09 12:11 PM
    Yes.
    It drives me nuts to
    08-17-09 12:41 PM
    my sms tab is just showing my sent items ... instead of received as well ... i reset device and it cleared trble... but i checked on phone again and it is back to just sent messages again
    08-17-09 12:43 PM
    Fantastic theme - no lag... The best out there by far...

A couple things I've found:

*When you are on the calendar (in the bottom bar) you can scroll down "roll over" the individual appointments. You can't do that with messages.
    * When you roll over the weather it doesn't "highlight" like the rest of the icons.
    * Message indicator in the top bar doesn't designate whether it's an sms/mms or email
    * SMS shows random (old) messages.

Requests:
    * Bold the today text - will make it much easier to read.
    * When sms and mms are seperate have that show in the bottom bar and remove browser or options or have the bar user defined.

Thank you for the great FREE theme...
    I was about to say pretty much the same with the addition that you can't see the icons in the status bar when using blackberry messanger.

Other than these couple things, this is hands down my favorite theme. I would really like to see a L theme version of this, but I am happy with this.

Keep up the great work!
    08-17-09 01:23 PM
    I am a big fan of 3G Tour, but I sure am liking the red theme. Very clean design, no gaps. Cool icons. I love how the background color shades the icon when you hover over it. Yep, I think I'll be using this alot. I got an image as my wallpaper and the theme still looks great.
    08-17-09 01:31 PM
    Im new to this so im a lil lost, how to you get this onto the fone, i downloaded it and idk what to use to open the file, an after i open the file what do i do with the information. Thanks
    any help please
    08-17-09 02:09 PM
    just noticed that the medium profile icon on the Black is the original... nothing big but figured i would throw it out there. : )
    08-17-09 02:10 PM
    Fantastic theme - no lag... The best out there by far...

A couple things I've found:

*When you are on the calendar (in the bottom bar) you can scroll down "roll over" the individual appointments. You can't do that with messages.
    * When you roll over the weather it doesn't "highlight" like the rest of the icons.
    * Message indicator in the top bar doesn't designate whether it's an sms/mms or email
    * SMS shows random (old) messages.

Requests:
    * Bold the today text - will make it much easier to read.
    * When sms and mms are seperate have that show in the bottom bar and remove browser or options or have the bar user defined.

Thank you for the great FREE theme...
    The problems with SMS showing random old messages is not a bug with the theme, it's with the OS. Numerous people have this problem.

I asked the developer if he would make this theme w/out the Today part for those of us having this issue, but he doesn't do customizations.

It's a bummer because this theme is really nice.
    08-17-09 02:21 PM
    any help please
    I used the OTA link to get the theme on the device. Once you get the theme to your device, then you choose options > Theme > choose from resulting list. It should say "BlackBerry Pro v3 RED (color of the theme you downloaded). To get the OTA link, you click on the OP's first post under the link of Get here (near bottom of post). That will take you to the Blackberry OS web forum, where Natemz has the OTA links for the device. Choose the link for your color and then it will bring up the download screen and you can download the theme directly to your device. Natemz also has the other methods of downloading on that site, too.
    08-17-09 02:34 PM
    This is the best...Really love the icons!!! Great Job!!
    08-17-09 02:38 PM
    This is a really great theme. Probably the best I've tried so far, and I can't imagine finding a better one. Although Foreberry is a close second.
    08-17-09 03:16 PM
    If anyone has any issues with the Calendar / messages showing and you synchronize your BB with your desktop in any way, make sure you sync them after install. It took me a few minutes to realize I hadn't done that and the Calendar was not showing any appointments for me until I did that.

Just thought this might save someone else some aggravation...
    Last edited by gmkahuna; 08-17-09 at 03:29 PM. Reason: General Stupidity on my part....
    08-17-09 03:17 PM
    Great work on this theme.

08-17-09 03:25 PM
    very sexy theme, my gf and i have this on our storms, i will be loading this on my tour as well thanks Nate!
    08-17-09 03:32 PM
480 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD