Hey all,

We had a discussion on this when the phone first came out and there really weren't any solid themes that would display upcoming calendar appointments on the home screen...

Does anyone know of any that have been released?

What I'm essentially looking for is a simple variation on the default theme (which I otherwise really like) that simply displays upcoming appointments on the home screen. I still find it ridiculous that they wouldn't incorporate this since the Treo and other phones had it many years ago.

Any help is appreciated! (thanks in advance)
    09-01-09 01:32 AM
    There are now several themes that accomplish this.

Head over to the 9630 Themes forum. What you're looking for is a version of the Precision theme with a Today feature. There is also a variation called Hidden Today where the Calendar items don't show unless you highlight the Calendar icon in the bottom dock of your Home screen.

There is one made by Shao128 with multiple variations. I use a Hidden Today one called iTour Precision by AndyRiot.

Happy hunting!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 02:36 AM
    This is theme I've also been looking for and I've tried numerous Today+ themes and they all seem a bit laggy. Some more than others. But you should check out 9630 Themes section. There's plenty in there.

09-01-09 03:51 AM
    Thanks for the advice! The bannerless iTour Precision by AndyRiot is pretty much exactly what I was talking about. Good stuff!
    09-01-09 12:54 PM
    Also: this hybrid has an option to do that. It's a hybrid OS w/ mostly 5.0 features.
    BBHybrids.net - Blackberry Hybrids: Downloads / irtehun's Hybrids / 9630 - 50v1.1 (5.0.0.140/5.0.0.190)
    Once it's installed, click on options on your main screen, and then there's an option to change the way the screen displays....stuff. You can get what you want out of it; I just discovered it and love it.

-Stephen
    Last edited by elsteve9; 09-01-09 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Forgot the link!
    09-01-09 01:05 PM
    This is theme I've also been looking for and I've tried numerous Today+ themes and they all seem a bit laggy. Some more than others. But you should check out 9630 Themes section. There's plenty in there.

Hey Goodfella,
    Stick with it! You'll find a laggy Theme will take 1-3 days to settle in.

Plus, always perform a battery pull (or QuickPull) after installing a new Theme and/or selecting it as the active Theme.

Capisce?
    09-01-09 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD