New palm pre like theme with the cool homescreen, high quality icons and backgrounds,calendar today,5 or 6 homescreen bottons. We done a high imitate design work for turnning your BB into a real palm pre

phone. Please surrport us and purchase this theme to intall for your Blackberry !

05/10/2010 update v1.3:
    Repair some bug.5.0 update,
    Add storm version,
    Perfecolor Design,
    perfecolor.com

02/11/2010 update v1.2:
    Add the weather icon place in zen version,
    Menu and list font customize(Please don't set the font too small),
    Menus slightly transparent,
    note icons update,
    shortcuts:spacebar added for Quicklaunch and $ for sms/mms
    Some bug repair.

02/08/2010 update v1.1:
    9700 and 5.0os support.
    Interface animation(5.0 os only).
    9630 bug repair.

Features:
    High imitate design.
    Real Palm Pre-like.
    Cool animated menu.
    6 customizable icons.
    Interface animation
    Two versions:
    today version with 6 customizable icons and calendar today.
    zen version with 6 customizable icons and hidden today area.

Last edited by kandy_Perfecolor; 05-18-10 at 08:47 PM.
    05-18-10 02:21 AM
    update now
    05-18-10 08:47 PM
    I really like the style/design of this theme, but I would have liked to have seen a better update. For example, I think the top banner should be clickable, time opens clock, date opens calendar, etc... I would also like to see the 3G modd for us Tour users, it really finishes the theme.

There are so many new themes coming out with sliding docs, clickable banners, etc... that I believe the old style themes are going to have a hard time keeping up with. I have already purchased this theme as I like the design, but it never stays on my device very long, just not enough home screen options.
    05-19-10 10:13 AM
    Would also love a generic grey or black wallpaper for the app screen, theme looks tacky with any other wallpaper other than what comes stock... I'm with you as well, it doesn't stay on the device long bc of the negatives, looks great but looking for more...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 10:45 AM
    I really like the style/design of this theme, but I would have liked to have seen a better update. For example, I think the top banner should be clickable, time opens clock, date opens calendar, etc... I would also like to see the 3G modd for us Tour users, it really finishes the theme.

There are so many new themes coming out with sliding docs, clickable banners, etc... that I believe the old style themes are going to have a hard time keeping up with. I have already purchased this theme as I like the design, but it never stays on my device very long, just not enough home screen options.
    Thanks for your suggestion, we will consider it as our next vision.
    05-19-10 08:40 PM
    Would also love a generic grey or black wallpaper for the app screen, theme looks tacky with any other wallpaper other than what comes stock... I'm with you as well, it doesn't stay on the device long bc of the negatives, looks great but looking for more...

Thanks for your feedback, We will consider your suggestion very carefully.
    05-19-10 08:47 PM
    Thank you for acknowledging our suggestions, it's good to know you read and understand your customers comments.

05-19-10 09:39 PM
    I've been used this theme,and I think it's the best of the Plam ser..
    05-20-10 09:43 PM
    Thank you, we'll continue work!
    05-23-10 09:01 PM
    Thank you very much
    05-25-10 08:17 PM

we'll do our best to fix it
    05-26-10 08:23 PM

There will be enough home screen options in our next theme- "abluetion",Please waitting~
    05-31-10 08:14 PM

There will be enough home screen options in our next theme- "abluetion",Please waitting~
    05-31-10 08:15 PM
    Thanks for your support,please wait for our next cool theme--the "ablution"
    Perfecolor | Professional Design
    06-01-10 08:51 PM

Thans for your feedback ,some users like the stlye of that the top banner could be clickable,bust most users does n't.so we 'll consider your suggestion,thanks!
    06-02-10 09:02 PM
    Amazing,so fast ,so nice,thank you for such a great design!
    06-10-10 09:32 PM
    Amazing,so fast ,so nice,thank you for such a great design!
    Kobe520:
    I just happened to notice that you love this theme so much that you posted your remarks in the 9530, 9650, and 9630 forums. Do you have that many phones or are you just "shilling" for the developer.
    It's probably not a good idea to Spam your remarks for your friends if that's what you are doing.
    06-10-10 10:04 PM
    Buy now ,only $7.81 you can own the Ablution with BerryPre
    06-12-10 07:04 AM
    Now,only 2.99 for this theme,until 21th,hurry up!
    06-20-10 09:49 AM
    Any chance we will see or can get 8 icons at bottom and hidden dock? other then that my most favorite theme.
    07-22-10 06:54 PM
    Any chance we will see or can get 8 icons at bottom and hidden dock? other then that my most favorite theme.
    Thank you for your feedback.
    07-28-10 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD