More Themes Available Here By Dannieloco

Hi All,

This is my latest creation!
    Only the sharpest icons and wallpapers were used for this theme! BerryGreen takes advantage of the 9630's screen resolution and contrast ratio.

Over 96 new icons were made just for this theme.

Check Out The High Resolution Images Here!

Teaser Images Below. Please note: Icons and background images are clearer once installed on your phone.

I will work to remove any bugs reported by users and take into consideration the comments stated in this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weather Eye App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

Weather Bug App - please use your blackberry browser to click this link

OTA LINK - BerryGreen for OS 4.7 with Weather + Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

OTA LINK - BerryGreen for OS 4.7 with Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

OTA LINK - BerryGreen for OS 5.0 with Weather + Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

OTA LINK - BerryGreen for OS 5.0 with Hidden Today Screen - 5 Entries

New Features
    Spacebar activates Quicklaunch app
    "$" activates SMS/MMS folder
    "0" activates Profiles
    "F" activates Facebook

A reboot/battery pull is highly recommended after installation!

Check out BerryGreen v1.6!

BerryGreen v2 8900

Outside Shoutouts:
    Free Themes BlackBerry Tour 9630 - By: dannieloco | Mobile Themes World
    Last edited by dannieloco; 05-20-10 at 03:53 AM. Reason: OS 5.0 Themes were updated with the new Features
    12-31-09 02:15 PM
    This theme is awesome, I highly recommend downloading it. One of my faves yet...
    12-31-09 02:16 PM
    Yep..I just downloaded it and I absolutely love it! I think this and the BerryBliss theme will be the only themes I keep on my phone!
    12-31-09 02:33 PM
    Me too, I have taken all the other themes off of my phone. These two are so satifsying to me.

Berry Green *updated* for Tour OS 4.7, hidden today plus weather

12-31-09 03:17 PM
    Any chance on a non-hidden today+ version for OS 5? Between this one and BerryBliss, I won't need any other themes for quit some time. Unless you come out with a new one.
    12-31-09 04:44 PM
    Great looking theme!

It would be cool if the home wallpaper transitioned through the other screens instead of the default green wallpaper...

I'm waiting for the blue version!

Thank you, DannieLoco

12-31-09 05:04 PM
    thanks again for another great theme. i tried to download v2 for OS 4.7, but the theme only shows up in my applications list and not as a theme. is it possible this version is for OS 5? if you can fix for 4.7 that would be great!

12-31-09 07:07 PM
    thanks again for another great theme. i tried to download v2 for OS 4.7, but the theme only shows up in my applications list and not as a theme. is it possible this version is for OS 5? if you can fix for 4.7 that would be great!

You are running version 2 in this photo. If you clicked on the OTA link that says Version 2 .>>>>>>> and is the link at the bottom of all the other links, that is actually for the 8900 platform, which is why it won't show up in your themes. Just delete it in applications.

these are the only two OTA links for 4.7 for the Tour:

http://www.aliengem.com/CB/dannieloc...GreenOS4_7.jad

http://www.aliengem.com/CB/dannieloc...GreenOS4_7.jad
    Last edited by dollface54; 12-31-09 at 07:17 PM.
    12-31-09 07:15 PM
    the links have changed a few times for 4.7....the photo above is from the first link: 5 entries + weather. earlier when i tried to download the 7 entries version for 4.7, the link said version 2 and was in my app list. now, the 7 entries link says version 2009.12.31.1137. also my understanding from this post is that version 2 of this theme with 7 entries - does not include weather...am i missing something?
    12-31-09 07:45 PM
    Great work! Does the spacebar launch QuickLaunch like your BerryBliss theme?
    12-31-09 11:37 PM
    Me too, I have taken all the other themes off of my phone. These two are so satifsying to me.

Berry Green *updated* for Tour OS 4.7, hidden today plus weather

Dollface...can you post this please? I have a couple black patterned wallpapers and it would be nice to add this to my collection. TIA!
    01-01-10 08:15 AM
    Just downloaded and enjoy it very much. Bliss was great but I think I am more like a Green person than Red . I noticed the font of clock in the home screen is a bit different from what is shown in the Curve above. And no AM/PM shown. And it seems to be a bit off center. I rebooted but still the same. Is this just mine?

01-01-10 10:07 AM
    Just downloaded and enjoy it very much. Bliss was great but I think I am more like a Green person than Red . I noticed the font of clock in the home screen is a bit different from what is shown in the Curve above. And no AM/PM shown. And it seems to be a bit off center. I rebooted but still the same. Is this just mine?

Are you running the OS 5 version of Berry Green? He DID change the font for the time and date on the homescreen, but they should be centered and still have the AM/PM, at least mine running the 4.7 version does (5 entries with weather); see my post directly above yours. I'll bet he'll double check his OTA links today
    Last edited by dollface54; 01-01-10 at 10:25 AM.
    01-01-10 10:22 AM
    Dollface...can you post this please? I have a couple black patterned wallpapers and it would be nice to add this to my collection. TIA!
    Sure, here you go. Happy New Year

01-01-10 10:25 AM
    I've tried the 5.0 and 4.7 versions and both have the same issue. The email icons that look like a mail bag satchel disappear and I can't get them back. I don't use the messages icon and the generic email icons don't look good on this theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 01:22 PM

why is there a 0 in front of the 8??
    01-01-10 01:29 PM
    I've tried the 5.0 and 4.7 versions and both have the same issue. The email icons that look like a mail bag satchel disappear and I can't get them back. I don't use the messages icon and the generic email icons don't look good on this theme.

Can I ask which version you installed, the weather with hidden today 5 entries, or the hidden today with 7 entries and no weather? I just re-downloaded the weather with hidden today 5 entries for 4.7 and mine is still showing the time correctly and I do have the mailbag icon for the mailboxes.

This is just a question, but did you try to focus on any icon and press your BB options button and make sure that Show All is checkmarked. Can you see the mailbag icons now?
    01-01-10 02:41 PM
    Are you running the OS 5 version of Berry Green? He DID change the font for the time and date on the homescreen, but they should be centered and still have the AM/PM, at least mine running the 4.7 version does (5 entries with weather); see my post directly above yours. I'll bet he'll double check his OTA links today
    Running OS 4.7 and downloaded from your link for actually 7 entries (I assume the second line is for that) but the same thing. Off centered clock in the different font - no AM/PM
    01-01-10 02:58 PM
    I don't know... that is how it showed up. The screen shot was taken after downloading OS 4.7 + 7 entries from your link (not Doll one) + battery pull.
    01-01-10 03:01 PM
    Okay, I feel so stupid.

I have no clue on how to download this theme at all and it looks crazZY! For some reason, i think it is because it not a ".alx" file. I'm unsure. Can someone help me please? I'm new to downloading themes.

Thanks for putting up with my stupidity....
    01-01-10 03:05 PM
    Danny, the only time a 0 should be present in a time, is in military 24 hour format.
    01-01-10 03:47 PM
    thanks again for another great theme. i keep going back and forth between this one and Berrybliss. are there more in the works for the tour as well? great stuff!!

01-01-10 03:50 PM
    I don't know... that is how it showed up. The screen shot was taken after downloading OS 4.7 + 7 entries from your link (not Doll one) + battery pull.
    BrianFTC, that's it!! You have your Date/Time selection set to military 24 hour, don't you? Go in and set it to 12hour and save, then check your home screen, it should read the normal hour with the PM next to it. A lot of themes I guess don't allow for 24hour position plus the AM/PM, since 24 hour time keeping denotes that already.

NOTE: the font will remain the different one from the photos, as Danny changed that in his update.
    01-01-10 03:56 PM
    Okay, I feel so stupid.

I have no clue on how to download this theme at all and it looks crazZY! For some reason, i think it is because it not a ".alx" file. I'm unsure. Can someone help me please? I'm new to downloading themes.

Thanks for putting up with my stupidity....
    don't feel that way, once you do it, it will be easy. on your Blackberry browser, go to m.crackberry.com and find this thread under the themes 9630 section. then just find the version of Berry Green that you want and click on that OTA link, it will take you to the download screen, and you just click on download and let it install on your phone. then do a battery pull and you should find the theme under your Themes section of the phone (in Options)
    01-01-10 04:04 PM
    Thank you. This is a great theme. The icons are some of the best I have seen for BB. Again thanks!

01-01-10 04:50 PM
119 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD